Starting Exante Tomorrow - 4 weeks mini goal

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
Hello everybody

I am starting Exante tomorrow :D.
I have four stone to lose and rather than tackle the full four stone at once I want to focus on mini goals so I don't get overwhelmed.
My first goal is 20lbs. I have enough shakes to last four weeks on Exante, so I am hoping that I will be able to lose those 20lbs in the next four weeks :eek: - I know it's a big ask but I am up for the challenge.

Any Exante tips from you seasoned pro's will be gratefully accepted.

Look forward to chatting,

Pink x

Hi Pink, welcome to the forum. Taking your goals in stages is good idea. Just stay focussed during these first few days and you will be fine.

Good luck.

Hi Pink,
I think 20lb in a month IS achievable. You normally have a big loss the first week then they average out quite nicely.
It's good that you are setting mini goals, i think it's very important to conquer small goals rather than looking at the big picture IYKWIM.
My advice is always the same....just keep your head down and concentrate on those first few initial hard days. Keep focused and keep sipping the water. Once you are in ketosis you will feel a whole lot better.
Which plan are you doing?

Hi Pink, welcome and good luck, keep those mini goals in mind and you'll sail through!

Hi Pink

Drink water and lots of it! also splitting the packs may help you through those first few hard days. Im just starting again too so know how hard it is, Good luck x

Thanks for the warm wishes everybody. X X
I am starting with the total solution and plan to go to the working solution after one week.
I have already drank four pints of water and have had to pop a couple of paracetamols as I have a niggly headache.

Well done on all your losses so far, you have all done so well. x

Pink x

Hi Pink, welcome to the group. I am sure you are going to do well and trust me 20lb is very do-able. I have lost over 2 stone in just over a month on TS. Take care Emily x

Hi Pink and welcome......the plans are brilliant so if you stay focussed you should reach your mini targets. I've split mine down into acheivable goals so as to keep focussed and the momentum going. It really does work, so good luck!!

Back