Starting Exante

I'm feeling great! Thank you for asking. I did cheat a bit today s friend took me out for a meal whilst we were shopping for something for her but as I wasn't hungry for the rest of the day I don't think it will matter much. Back on track tomorrow.

Thank you for the support. I just feel like 💩 and so sluggish after the carb overload.
How’s your day been?
It's not been too bad. I had my scrambled eggs and was so full afterwards that I haven't wanted anything else until this evening. I was supposed to be going away but have had to postpone it until Friday so we've cheated a little and have ready meals but they are low cal ones. Tomorrow will be a shakes only day.

I wish I liked eggs because everyone says it’s a good breakfast but I can’t stand them lol.
I’m defo getting back on track in the morning don’t want to spoil all the work I’ve put in.

Are you going anywhere nice?

I love eggs - one of my favorite keto recipes was a homemade scotch egg. Mmmmmm.

Reactions: jfc
I have lost one stone exactly and have stayed the same weight for a week and a half but for some reason I am shrinking! I have been exercising lot more though so that's probably why. I treated myself to dress to wear over Christmas and it arrived today. I had ordered a size 16 but a 14 arrived. I decided to try it anyway and it does fit but is just a little tight. I haven't worn a 14 for ages! I'm delighted.

Last edited:
After a few weeks doing a diet of two Exante products and one low calorie meal I have decided to do the TS for a while to see how it goes. I am going to have four products for the next three days if I m feeling hungry,and then reduce it to three. I have just ordered some meals and more shakes and the apple and custard puds. I want to speed up the weight loss a little more before Christmas.

I had decided to have three Exante meals each day a few days ago instead of four. It's going so well and I rarely feel hungry. The weight loss is amazing too. I tried the apple crumble and custard meal today for the first time and I love it. It's going to become a favourite I think. I have decided to have my next weigh in next Monday so will update the ticker then. How's everyone doing?

I had decided to have three Exante meals each day a few days ago instead of four. It's going so well and I rarely feel hungry. The weight loss is amazing too. I tried the apple crumble and custard meal today for the first time and I love it. It's going to become a favourite I think. I have decided to have my next weigh in next Monday so will update the ticker then. How's everyone doing?
Hi, I'm new to this site. My friend has lost over 4 stone on Cambridge but I cannot justify the costs so I bought 2 weeks of Exante yesterday. I am starting as soon as my products arrive (Wed I think). I am hoping I can do this alone without a consultant. I'm told the first few days are the hardest. Glad I found this chat tonight and signed up. Will keep you posted and hopefully it will keep me on track.

Yes, after the first three days I didn't feel hungry. The weight just drops off too which is great. Drinking lots of water helps and I use far more water to mix the shakes too. They're lovely and really filling.

Grrrrrrr! The weather has been so cold that I have felt the need to cheat quite bit over the last couple of days. However I m back on track today and am planning to enjoy an Exante curry or a hot shake this evening. My weekend away isn't too far off and I have two new outfits to wear then. I tried on a new pair of leggins this morning that have never fitted and now they do. They're just a smidgen too snug but almost there. It's good being able to wear size 14s again. I need to write here each day I think to keep myself on track.

I enjoyed a vanilla shake for breakfast earlier and am not hungry at all yet, which is unusual for me. I'm normally slightly peckish by this time. I'm crocheting things for a Christmas fair which is keeping me very busy and it's great for taking my mind off food. This afternoon as a treat I'm planning to sort through the smaller items in my wardrobe to see if I can wear any more that used not to fit. Treats don't have to involve food these days.

Definitely a good idea to have non food treats!

Back