Starting Exante

Hi GemBino. Thanks for asking. I'm absolutely loving Exante shakes. I have two a day and then a low calorie meal with loads of veg. I'm veggie and it's making the weight fall off doing it this way. I'd like to do three shakes a day only but it's not easy when my other half is a very good cook. He is making low calorie meals though. I have decided to weigh just once a week now after the initial 11 lbs loss since September 1st.

No one has any right to call someone a liar - that’s very unpleasant not to mention unnecessary :rolleyes: Besides, just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it not true 🤔

Have you done Exante Total Solution before? I have done TFR and I lost 12lb in my first week.

You could do some research - VCLDs are scientifically and medically proven to be a healthy weight loss method and can reverse diabetes and other medical conditions......try watching the BBC’s The Big Crash’s Diet Experiment.
Before saying reverse diabetes - theres a big difference between type and type 2 diabetes

QUOTE="bigvincent, post: 8031724, member: 149922"]Im sorry but do you get paid for this !? Absolute codswallop 8 days you've lost inches round your stomach and is 4 kg down ? You miust be starving yourself otherwise which alone aint healthy to do[/QUOTE]

Play nice, Vincent.

Glycogen and water rather than fat loss is the reason why people get major losses in teh first week or so as they go into ketosis. Men loose even more than women. The NHS is running a major pilot through GPs using a very similar weight loss program to Mum's. Academic research shows reversal of type 2 diabetes.

For me, my liver function was completely restored from fatty liver in just 4 weeks.

It's fine for you to disagree with very low calorie diets. However it is not acceptable for you to tell other people here that what they should diet in a particular way. Most of us using vlcds do so because we haven't been able to shed the weight in other ways.

Goodness me victor meldrew you don’t have to believe it but these are results that happen with vlcd. The healthy non healthy debate is valid. You may enjoy being a nasty and throwing shade on others but you could express concern in a totally different manner. Have you thought about why you feel the need to post in this way?

@bigvincent play nice, mate. Everyone has the choice of doing any diet they want. No one's criticised yours and shouldn't and you shouldn't either. We all chose what works best for us and all of it is hard work no matter what you choose.

@Starwarbler you are really doing great! Well done on your first losses!
@Mumoffour92 welcome on here and well done already! I'm really happy for you! Keep up the good work :)

too much weight too quick - quick fix . Need to think long term - lose weight gradually altering diet bit by bit as you go along . just my opinion !!
Its all about thinking longterm and thinking and adapting to then maintain. Just with any other diet.

Before saying reverse diabetes - theres a big difference between type and type 2 diabetes
Watch the show on BBC and other 2 on ITV. It was about type 2. You are right, big difference. Its not about type 1.

Exante is so easy! I love ll of the shakes that I have tried so far.
I hear you. The shakes are some of my favourites. I like most of the bars also and they're so easy to carry around on busy days!

I haven't tried any of the bars yet. I my well order some.
I personally like the granola type ones l more than the chocolate ones. Tastes differ so much tho! The granola ones are white chocolate and raspberry (love that one!) and the toffee fruit and nut. There might be others that dont come to mind...maybe the double chocolate....?

Im sorry but do you get paid for this !? Absolute codswallop 8 days you've lost inches round your stomach and is 4 kg down ? You miust be starving yourself otherwise which alone aint healthy to do
Hi I must not have made it clear for you. I have taken measurements around different parts of my body and collectively I have lost a couple of inches not just on my stomach.
I’m not starving myself as I wouldn’t be able to function I have 4 kids to look after.
I decided to do Exante because I needed a break from food as I have a bad relationship with it.
I’m feeling energetic since being on this diet not guilty or sad like I normally would from eating.
So I’m proud of myself for doing so well and not giving up.

So hope your weight loss journey is just as enjoyable 🙂

it's heading in the right direction. Great stuff! Today I am having a mammoth house sorting time. I moved house recently and have so much to unpack and sort so that should burn a few extra calories. I have enjoyed my first Exante shake of the day, honeycomb, which was very nice indeed, sorted the dishwasher and a few other small jobs so I'll get busy again after few minutes here.

I should have a good few days ahead. I am going away to finish the last of the packing in my old home so I can do shakes each day only. That should make real difference. I haven't weighed for several days but will when I get back, probably on Sunday.I'll take my favourites so that I won't be tempted to cheat.

Back