Starting Exante

Definitely a good idea to have non food treats!
Yes,my next treat is to be an electric bike! I'm three pounds away from getting it. I used to cycle a lot on most days and this will get me back into it again. It's reserved at the shop for the week so I need to really keep on track. It's one that is as new but a returned one so a bargain.

Yes,my next treat is to be an electric bike! I'm three pounds away from getting it. I used to cycle a lot on most days and this will get me back into it again. It's reserved at the shop for the week so I need to really keep on track. It's one that is as new but a returned one so a bargain.
Ooh nice. Last time I was on a bike I fell off and hurt myself quite badly so I've never cycled since. It's not practical for me either as I would have to buy the kids bikes too and my youngest has dyspraxia so struggles with balance and can't actually ride one. LOL Photos needed when you get it please :)

Well, three more pounds off and I promised myself a treat! I managed it and so today I collected my new electric bike! It's gorgeous and so easy to ride! I love it. I'll be out on it tomorrow morning again. I just rode it around the car park today at the cycle shop!

Well, three more pounds off and I promised myself a treat! I managed it and so today I collected my new electric bike! It's gorgeous and so easy to ride! I love it. I'll be out on it tomorrow morning again. I just rode it around the car park today at the cycle shop!
Congratulations and well done you:0clapper:

Enjoy your new bike:classic_big_grin:

Yay well done!!!

I'd be terrified of falling off!

I haven't updated my diary for ages! Time that I did. I haven't managed to keep to TS properly for a while so the weight loss has been much slower than it would have been. But a loss is a loss! Today I am going to start TS again as I have just had a new order arrive with some items that I haven't tried before. I had a lie in because the weather was so bad but I'm just about to enjoy a lemon cheesecake shake for breakfast. It's too rough to take the bike out so I might just have a clothes sorting session later. I need to fit into a concert dress for an event soon so a little way to go.

Back