500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Hope it's going well ;-) x I have just got in from work so going to stuff my face as fast ended at five....no tea ready tonight so picking at all sorts!!
My DD was well under 500 as only drank tea :) x x

Ooh yum! Enjoy stuffing your face lol :).
DD has gone well, had a weetabix cereal bar so far, and soon going to have a cup of coffee with belvita biscuits :)

God your good lol I can't eat on DD as I can't stop lol xxx I'm bloated now!!!!! Arghhh x roll on 5 tomorrow when I fast again! Hehe xxx

Weighed in yesterday to see 11st 6 after up weekend so a slight gain, weighed in this morning to see 11st 3.4.... :) hope this means a good loss on Friday...can't believe how well this diet works!! My body fat is down from 40 to 39.6 which makes me feel even better as the thought of bring forty percent fat makes me bad!!

UUD today :) xxx

Great loss. :) xx Oh no. I stuffed my face today cos I get the 10 pm munchies otherwise. Just think rumbling tum = fat burn. Plentyo f water. If it won't work I have a SF shake/something low calorie and take it off the DD calories.

Cor that was a tough day!! Felt totally drained and hungry!! First time since I started this x definitely won't make the mistake of not eating enough on aN UD again :) so I'm on my UUD now ... I can't eat my heart out til 5 tomorrow :-D so far had 2 slices of toast, big bowl of stew and a jam doughnut!!! YUM ;) xx

Cor that was a tough day!! Felt totally drained and hungry!! First time since I started this x definitely won't make the mistake of not eating enough on aN UD again :) so I'm on my UUD now ... I can't eat my heart out til 5 tomorrow :-D so far had 2 slices of toast, big bowl of stew and a jam doughnut!!! YUM ;) xx

Mmmmmmmm doughnuts:)

Hey there! Sounds as though it's going very well & really working for you :)

Hi Emmster :) I'm finding surprisingly easy...although today was tough but I know it's because I ate so little yesterday ... Lesson learned!! I'm shocked when I see the losses on the scale because I'm not modding out on anything lol x x how's things going for you? X

Can't beat a stew when the weathers like this :) x x and quite a healthy meal really lol x doughnut afterwards is a different story ha xx

Back