500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Well I had a snack a jack and a muller today...about six cups of tea since last night do my down day well under 500 cals .... Now on my UP!!!!! Yaaaaay :)) just ordered a Chinese...I'm having boiled rice and chicken pineapple, quite good I think :-D

Well I had a snack a jack and a muller today...about six cups of tea since last night do my down day well under 500 cals .... Now on my UP!!!!! Yaaaaay :)) just ordered a Chinese...I'm having boiled rice and chicken pineapple, quite good I think :-D

Was thinking if ordering this tomorrow lol wanted something nice and fresh in my mouth

Subscribing. Will read later and see how you've been getting on :) x

Ok Up day all day today :) I am finding that I'm feeling full quite quickly, I have just had two poached eggs with toast and I am full to bursting! Normally I would be comfortable. So will be reducing the portions on my plate and see how I go. Did a weigh this morning after a DDU yesterday and found I was 11st 6 so a loss of .6 lb. think I may jump on daily this week to give myself an idea what's working and what's not :)

Ok had a cheese and onion baguette after taking my three kids swimming this morning for THREE hours!! Am pooped lol ;-) wasn't Olympic swimming but I was active so I'm happy enough :)

For tea I've just had a great big bowl of roasted veg and pasta in homemade tomato and basil sauce with a dollop of low fat Philadelphia on top and it was mega yum, I then had a muller.

Got a bottle of lager chilling in the fridge which I plan on enjoying with a small bowl of salt n vinegar KP nuts :-D

Good UD I'd say x

UUD tomorrow and I'm swimming child free in the morning x

Subscribing to see how you get one. I'm doing Hanna's way too. It seems so easy on a 5 -5 then full days. Have a good UD :) xx

Hi Ladybird

Hannah's way seems much more manageable, so far I haven't struggled fasting so fingers crossed it works for me :) x x and you ;-) x

Sounds like Hannahs way is really suiting you. don't worry about 1lb up after an UD, think about the weight of the actual food that you ate...:D, its only that in the 'system' plus glycogen re stored in your liver that was used during your DD, if you are going to weigh every day you will see lots of fluctuations, thats the nature of this diet!
Swimming is great fun & exercise isn't it, I love it, I'd go every day if I could afford either the time or the money!!!
DD tomorrow, trying to be reasonably good today as well, got to get these pounds shifting LOL!!

Sounds like Hannahs way is really suiting you. don't worry about 1lb up after an UD, think about the weight of the actual food that you ate...:D, its only that in the 'system' plus glycogen re stored in your liver that was used during your DD, if you are going to weigh every day you will see lots of fluctuations, thats the nature of this diet!
Swimming is great fun & exercise isn't it, I love it, I'd go every day if I could afford either the time or the money!!!
DD tomorrow, trying to be reasonably good today as well, got to get these pounds shifting LOL!!

Thanks Jilly :) I'm going to be very good now and I'm fasting after 5. I am really enjoying Hannah's way it's great x

Yes the swimming is great and very little pain after which is a big bonus :)

I must say I need the loo, I am usually an ever day girl but have noticed things are different this week but I'm guessing its due to the change in eating routine x x

I am full and not eaten much today!! I guess I shouldn't be so hung up in eating!! I know once five comes ill be starving lol x

To be honest I feel like ten tonne tessie! ;-) I'm overdue my ToM and I'm sure I'm not pregnant so my hormones are having some sort of party!!!
I've followed Hannah's plan and it is much easier to follow.
I've not managed much exercise since the weekend but had hip pain since yesterday! It's either the cold weather or the swimming either way I'm fed up as I'm only 38 and hate having old ladies hips...I used to run eleven miles three to four times a week!! I only really gave up running five years ago so things have really gone down hill :-(
Ah we'll I'm on a UUD today and a DDU tomorrow so lets see what the scales say Friday xxx
Nice to see u back :)

Empathy for the hips. I have bad knees and it stops me doing a lot of exercise. Some days I look like Quasimodo lumbering around. Good luck for Friday. xx

Back