500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Hi Emmster :) I'm finding surprisingly easy...although today was tough but I know it's because I ate so little yesterday ... Lesson learned!! I'm shocked when I see the losses on the scale because I'm not modding out on anything lol x x how's things going for you? X

Hi, I'm taking a bit of relaxed approach.....

Started in Aug 2012, & lost about a stone by mid Nov (my losses are always slow, so 3-5lb a month is good for me!) Since then, I haven't been particuarly strict with my dds - sometimes go over cals & sometimes don't bother.... But have also been moderate on (most of) my ups. So losses have slowed to about 1lb a month. Still want to lose 1 - 1.5 stone so gonna try being a bit stricter & do 4 proper dds a week, fingers crossed..... x

hi welshmamma just read thru ur diary, sounds like its going really well for u :) good luck for ur weigh in x

This week I have seen 11st 6. 11st 3.4, 11st 5.8 and 11st 3.8.......wonder where the flipping heck the scales will rest tomorrow!!! Keep everything crossed for 2 pound off xx

This week I have seen 11st 6. 11st 3.4, 11st 5.8 and 11st 3.8.......wonder where the flipping heck the scales will rest tomorrow!!! Keep everything crossed for 2 pound off xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow. I also WI then too, I'm not expecting much of a loss tho as the scales have been around the same amount all week x

11st 3.8 today so that's 1.6lb off looks like that's gonna be my magic number lol x was hoping for 2lb but its a loss non the less and I'm really impressed what impact the weight loss up to now has had on my tummy! It's really gone down, any other diet it hardly goes down until lots of weight gone xx

well done :) x

Doh!! they are 12's and I'm nowhere near fitting into them!!! Not sure where 10 came from!! Wishful thinking perhaps!!!

I'm a 14 at the mo!!! I'm heading for 12's and I'll probably stop there for a while....

11st 3.8 today so that's 1.6lb off looks like that's gonna be my magic number lol x was hoping for 2lb but its a loss non the less and I'm really impressed what impact the weight loss up to now has had on my tummy! It's really gone down, any other diet it hardly goes down until lots of weight gone xx

Well done on the loss...thats really good in my book....anything over a pound a week is fantastic...and when you think what we eat on UD's!!!!!

Hey WM, well done on the loss, I'm with Jilly anything more than a 1lb per week is a great achievement on this plan, you're doing really well!

Back