Starting lipotrim!!

tasha2000

Hi all, finally bit the bullett and went to the pharmacy today to get the dvd and info, and am starting lipotrim on monday... have been lurking around on this site for a while and it has been a real inspiration... I have between three and four stone to loose, one at a time.. have chosen lipotrim because i have had 2 babies in two years, thus being pregnant for 18 months and eating for ten... have found it very hard since babs arrived last year to stop the eating I was doing in pregnancy.. habits die hard.. so have decided that tfr will help me break the overeating habit and get me on track to enjopying getting up and getting dressed in the morning.. want to get my 20 posts up before I start so i can get tickers... looking forward to chatting with you all... some of the achievements you have had are heartwarming and inspirational and have helped me give myself a big boot up me fat butt to start doing something about my weight and get healthy xxx

Heya :)

Im starting soon, hope to shift the baby weight plus much much more lol, i have never been so big in my life :O

I will try and keep on here as much as possible to give my support, good luck :)

Hi Tasha, welcome and good luck for Monday.
Try and reduce your carbs between now and Monday and you'll get into ketosis quicker and won't feel as sh!!ty as you would with a lot of carbs on board. xx

Thanks, yes cathy I am doing that, and also dramatically upping my fluid intake... i definately think these forums will help alot..
Let me know when youre starting she-ra and we will do it together hehe.. I love competition too!!
Was wondering are herbal teas ok too as couldnt find out that in the lit... I love my herbal teas, and am gonna really miss my coffee with milk.. not as much as me jelly thighs and bingo wings tho!!! (always look on the bright side and all that!!)x

wow cathy your loss is amazing.. and loulouess 14lbs on your first week, what a boost...
Just wondering did any of you come across sabotage ie. friends and family.. I am thinking that i will see some of it but am gearing myself up for it also ifykwim x

hey tasha and she-ra welcome to minimins!

Good luck to you both and look forward to getting to know you both and hearing about you shrinking! :)

Welcome both of you and goodluck you will find this site your life line!XX

So today is d day for me... am going to the pharmacy to get my supplies later... have niggling fears of failure but i suppose that is normal!!
Spent the last few days doing things for me to get a boost, had my hair done and dyed, have had baths and painted me nails etc. I bought some colourful clothes on thursday, my logic is to start feeling better about myself before I start LT to help give me that boost ifykwim... I havent weighed myself in a long time.. am guestimating I am hitting the 15 stone mark but will find out today for sure... am worried that the shakes will make me puke though!! I bought a blender and have been reading all the tips here... I have 2 small babies and one thing I find is i get cravings when tired or stressed so going to sit my other half down and explain I need lots of help this week until my high energy kicks in!!! looking forward to adding tickers and goals later, cant now as dont know what I weigh atall!! Either way if i weigh more it will give me a kick, and less will motivated me that I can do it... My first goal is to get through week one, my second goal is to get through week 2.. thats it for the minute.
I have had 2 coffees this morning with milk, so will talk to the pharmacy and see wether it will be better to start tomorrow.. have drastically reduced my carbs ( the family all had big bowls of pasta last night NOT ME heheh)... so.. deep breath... chat later xxx

I thought the shakes would make me sick however i actually really like the strawberry and choc ones .. i did try the soup on day one and liked it ..however its day 3 for me and the thought of the soup today is making me feel ill how strange ?? there are a few ideas on here on how to make the shakes more appealing that may help. good luck with it girl xx

welcome & good luck x

Thanks.. pahrmacy cant see me till 3 pm so looks like tomorrow as had tuna and a boiled egg for brekkie.. started today drinking the water to try to get use to it!!! I think my hardest challenge is not loosing it because of stress with the babies, my 16 month girl is very demanding and i often find myself comfort eating when the stress gets to me.. I will have to find some other coping method for a while.. also worried that partner isnt taking it very seriously but hey guess he will have to.. he eats some amount of junk at night, never puts an ounce on!!! how do you guys cope with stress.... x

Thanks all... ya, I have been researching lipotrim for about 6 months now.. it feels like the right time for me anyway, and determination is going to be my key... i cant expect anyone else to loose it for me and it is me who has to take it seriously.. i do worry about how people will react to change though, especially my partner, he uses the old i love you the way you are line... but deep down i know he is insecure everyone else will love me when the weight goes hehehe... i know it is hard for anyone who hasnt had a weight problem to understand... and mostly and finally THE BUILDERS BUM HAS TO GO!!! Do any of you have this problem.. bloody jeans under my hips, it cracks me up!! I never had this before I had my babies and i just cant wait to wear a nice pair of jeans that dont flash me knickers xxx

you sound really positive :) listen,your gonna be fine. any questions, were all here in the same boat so anytime you want to offload just ask away and well help ya!

good luck with your weigh in today and welcome on board

h xx

thanks harriet.. need to get himself to take a fat photo of me tonight hehe.... will keep myself busy and post here anyway, tis a great incentive and the people i know dont want to hear about it!!
Though a bit stressed out now, just realised i missed an important appointment last week thinking it was this week.. usually i d go eat something... no more and its a big relief!!x

Welcome to the forum hun :) You have a great attitude which is so important in those first few days. Keep strong and you'll do brilliantly. Good luck!!

hehe thanks, hope my great attitude sticks... !!! Im having peppermint tea now ( i love it anyway) and looking forward to seeing the pharmasist in an hour or so, will up date when i get back. I can see this thread is going to go on and on (hopefully) with me having great lossess and keeping the chin/chins up xx

Got my lipotrim!!!!
The pharmacy guy was really nice.. i weigh 14st 6lbs.. i thought I was about 15 so the day before my first day on lipotrim I ve lost 6lbs hehehhehe!!!! Yeeehhaaaaa
The bag is so light isnt it, like, for a whole weeks eating... passed up the strawberry shake eurghh i hate strawberry flavoured anything..... going to go with vanilla and coffee morning, chicken soup with lashings of pepper for my dinner, then a nice hot chocolate for my evening... hehe sounds delish eh... wait till im drinking them tomorrow hope i am as optimistic!!!
Have only ate eggs and tuna today as want to minimise the carbs withdrawel and hopefully speed up ketosis... anyway.. i am sure in my weaker moments I shall be doing alot of rambling.. now i have to work out myh ticker and goals, laters xxxx

Back