Starting LL in April

I'm ecstatic, week 2 WI last night and I'd lost 5.7lbs. That makes 14.6 lbs in two weeks. It doesn't get much better than that.

I was telling the group that I found my old Weight Watcher record cards from last year. It took me 14 weeks to lose the 9lbs I lost in my first week and another 10 weeks to get to a stone.

I've done that in two weeks!!

This diet rocks.

Thats brilliant JDI. Now to get your ticker updated :D

heheh Sad I know but it is the first thing I do when I get back from my meeting. Hubby thinks I'm hilarious.

Hi Everyone

Back from my weigh in today and have lost 6lbs this week, pretty thrilled with that! Hooray for banana and strawberry shakes - had a banana one earlier, made it with lots of ice and it makes a really creamy, frothy milkshake. Much better than some of the other flavours.

Hope you are all getting on well.

Johnny :D

Hi, I thought I'd post this weeks loss in this old thread. Well, I was so chuffed to lose 3.5. I can really see a difference in myself now. My OH is so cheeky he says that he thinks I'm putting it on.

But the way he looked at me this morning when I put on a t-shirt I haven't worn for years told me he is just being silly!

Can't wait till I free some more stuff from my wardrobe.

I'm just back from my wi (today I start wk 7) and I've got another 3lb off. Total so far is 28lb which I have another 72lbs to lose for my initial target weight.

I have found that this diet is having a major effect on MTOM which I'm not too happy about (3 wk between last one and this one and lasting almost 2 wk !! sorry if tmi) but will see how things go with the next one as I may need my pill to be reviewed.

Hope everyone is doing ok and not getting too bored. Roll on next wk when I get my hands on the new flavours :party0048:

Vikki x x

I think you've done great! I have about the same to lose as you and started about same time as you but cos i've added food its only 10 1b lost really reading these posts helps and after reading yours its pushing me more to cut the food . Good luck !

Hi ,Just Do it , yes i've had a look and you think that could be me SOON ! lol . I'm still trying to suss this site out what i can and can't do , hehe . :) Thanks

Hi every one,

Well done Jacksmummy, its so great to get to that 2 stones isn't it. We're really doing it!!!

I was really pleased again with this weeks loss, 3.7lbs. I'm so glad it seems to be consistent.

I must say I have found this week really hard, I have been hungrier than usual and so cold it has been unbelievable. But my OH actually said he was proud of me the other day and I look loads better. Which really made me feel uncomfortable, I'm not too good with personal stuff like that.

Missleo, have you chatted to your LLC about the food, ours was really helpful last night with a lady who is having a similar problem. Keep it up!!

Claire

Back