Starting LL in April

Hi all!

Had my week 1 weigh in today and have lost 8lbs!! (in 6 days)

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

That's brilliant Maz :) Well done! :clap:

Cath

Back from my first WI and I've lost 7lbs this week. Was hoping for more but 7lb is 7lb so can't complain, plus I've struggled with my water intake and also due my TOTM this week. Good luck to everyone starting or due their WI.

JacksMummy x x

:grouphugg:

just had my pop in only started shakes thursday morning and i have lost 6.6 lb!!!

Over the moon! Just havng my chocolate shake. Can'tremember the last time i wasn't having wine on a saturday night.

Well done to all that have started already!!!
Good luck to those about to start...
And dont give up to any that maybe struggling...
We are all in this together...
*GROUP HUG*

Hi Red and CMACCA, thinking of you on day 1, hope it goes OK.

Johnny, Maz and JacksMummy, I love hearing of these weight losses, its what spurs me on.

Pink Rose, see you at our first WI tomorrow, getting excited as I can fasten my largest pair of trousers again (after only 5 days!!)

I was looking forward to Nut Crunch bars - big mistake!!

Today is the Day

Just do it, thanks for your support, getting really nervous now, off to my first LL session at 6PM, I am really looking forward to losing weight but so scared about having the Will Power. This may be a really stupid question, but can someone tell me what happens if I get to my goal weight before 100 days ?, I need to lose 3 stones and I know it is unlikely I will lose that before the 100 days, but what happens if I do ? Thanks for all your help and support and good luck Red tonight !

Just Do It -- I was also looking forward to and then disappointed by the Nut Crunch Bars. Someone advised me to try toasting them for a minute or so and I've done that and I really like them that way.

Not promising anything but it's worth a try if you've got any left.

Cath

Yes, first weigh in and I lost 9lbs. It seems like a dream. Now I'm starting to think that it will be like every other time and next week will be disappointing.

I'm upping my water to 5litres just to be sure.

I've been looking forward to updating my ticker so much since I found this site (Cheap thrills or what!!)

Hi all - well done on losses so far!! I'm on day 2 and have first drop in on Friday.. really looking forward to it.. ha ha in a twisted sick way....
Sort of wish I was going on Monday though - for full weeks weight loss but be good to know if I'm in ketosis by then.. foul mood today though... really hungry and headachy... PLUS work is sooo busy!! and I'm probbaly going to end up staying later than 5.30pm..... boo!!

W E L L D O N E Just Do It!!!

A great start.

"......I'm starting to think that it will be like every other time and next week will be disappointing......"

Sigh, it's always the way, isn't it. No sooner have we jumped for joy after a good loss, than we look in trepidition to the next week and start with the negative thoughts! Try not to dwell on the negative, yes, I know from experience that it's hard, but doing LL will teach you about how your thoughts control your eating behaviours, and in time you will learn better ways to think!

Good luck for this week...

Hello everyone.
Well done "Just Do It" thats a fab loss !!
I lost 5lb this week. I thought it was going to be a lot less because it was my TOTM and my scales only registered a 3lb loss. I'm finding that although the losses have reduced I can keep myself motivated by trying on new (old) clothes. I have sitting here (very comfortably) in a pair of size 16 trousers that I haven't wore since my husband and I were first dating 3.5 years ago yippeeee !
Also I am starting to realise that I am going to be slim again. I am daydreaming about where I am going to go shopping for my new clothes.
Good luck everyone for their first weigh in.
Lx

Starting in April

Hi,

I started LL in April and 8 days in I am fed up!! The first week was fairly managable but I am just bored now. I am dying for a tuna sandwich and a glass of sparkley - but I have not succumed and don't intend to.

I was told that by now all hunger pangs should have vanished and I should be experiencing heightened energy levels;even a sense of euphoria. Roll on the euphoria while I sit here with my peanut bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgruntled Fatpossum.

Wicked Witch 5lbs is a great loss Well Done! I know what you mean, I feel like it might be really going to happen this time. (Thanks to the inspiration of all the great help from here )

Pink Rose, we wondered where you were, it seemed most people did well. Hope you are feeling better now.

Fat Possum how about trying some of the recipes on here like the crisps or poppadums if you are feeling bored?

Hi April Starters :wave_cry:

Well done on all the great weight losses! Just thought I'd check-in with my WI - my official loss this week is 5lbs which I'm really pleased with, that means 12lbs so far. I weigh a bit lighter first thing in the morning (after a wee!) but am happy to go with my LLCs scales.

I'm feeling great this week, much more energy - have been walking more, swimming and got a pilates instructor (great for the flabby tum.) Interesting start to the week as I was away with work for 2 days and stuck to LL rigidly which has spurred me on even more.

I'm wearing clothes that haven't been comfortable in ages and all those protesters ('That's so extreme', 'You'll never manage on so few calories' blah blah) are starting to see the difference and eat their words!

I hope that you're all feeling good too.
Keep posting your WIs!

Johnny :D

Hi Everyone

Hope u are all fine and dandy, just had my second wi (now starting wk 3) and I've lost 5lb this week, thats a total of 12lb. I'm really pleased with the loss and am feeling so much better :D.

Hopefully next week I will see the first stone gone !! only 7 more to go then lol.

JacksMummy x x

:devilangel:

Fatpossum stick with it, the fed up feeling won't/shouldn't last - when you see the results you're getting that is enough to spur you from week to week.

You're all doing so well - give you'reselves a big :clap:

Johnny I'm a big pilates fan too - can really feel the difference that it makes, tones you up brilliantly.

Keep going strong

Cath

:bliss: :clap: This is my first week day four! Just been to see my counsellor for drop in session, I have lost 8.5 lbs!!!! well impressed with myself, can't wait to get on the scales again tuesday evening! so far so good, only another 96 days to go and 57.5 lbs!

That's brilliant Harri - well done :clap:

Cath

Back