Starting Monday

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all
Previously lost about 4.5 stones on LL and then transferred to DC and lost another 0.5 stone. Have maintained for over a year, but gained about half a stone on holiday in July.Recently stopped smoking but have found to my alarm that I have gained about 11lbs in 3 weeks (on top of holiday weight) eek.Need to get back on track so starting Monday.Anyone else have a similar story or is new(ish) and would like mutual support.Official weigh in Monday am for me.
Jan x

Hi all
Previously lost about 4.5 stones on LL and then transferred to DC and lost another 0.5 stone. Have maintained for over a year, but gained about half a stone on holiday in July.Recently stopped smoking but have found to my alarm that I have gained about 11lbs in 3 weeks (on top of holiday weight) eek.Need to get back on track so starting Monday.Anyone else have a similar story or is new(ish) and would like mutual support.Official weigh in Monday am for me.
Jan x

Good luck jcjazzy, you can do it!

How has your first day been?

I'm two weeks in and about to confirm what I would like delivered for next month!

Thanks for the message.The board is very quiet.The first day was quite difficult as I was very hungry, however as the week has gone on I'm getting used to it again.have also upped my water intake.How are you getting on/

I've had a few days off as i went camping with my Brownies and needed to up my calories as I was doing so many activities.

I've been trying to up my water too, some days are better, get through it with no problem and others, I barely touch it! I'm not the biggest water fan so I think I'll always stuggle! thinking about bring a squash in so I can add my own flavour!

I've also just confirmed the food on my next order, the only change I made was to the breakfasts, gonna stick with granola at the moment!

I think what is confusing is when you need to add extras as it's not always clear what is in the pouches, you do tend to get a lot of potato/rice in some!

Hi jcjazzy, I am on my second day and must admit this afternoon i am hungry, sure it will get better as the week goes on, yes the board is a bit quiet, good luck

quieter than most i think but it doesn't seem to be a popular diet!

I found in the first week that the portions were too big for me, the soups I would only eat 2/3 of and the dinners tend to have too much sauce for me so I don't tend to pour it all out, although saying that I ate all the 3 bean chilli the other night!

Back