Starting my sw journey

You look amazing, hope i look half as good when i get to my target x

Thank u for your kind comments :) Shame I got the belly jiggling underneath and bingo wings there but one day they will be gone! Im going Vegas in oct so hopefully these body issues won't be such issues anymore by then!!I'm still going strong with slimming world and enjoying it :) added a couple of photos. As u can see from front my arms are huge and my Bain!! I just wanna wear nice straps tops!! Lol xx

Last edited:
Chicken pasta. And salad xxx

Attachments

• image-1678685242.jpg
    image-1678685242.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 39
dress is lovely - looking for something like that for my wedding - where did you get it from?

It's a shop called fusion . Notsure if u have one of those ?It was really cheap only £13.99! Some of the work manship is a bit rubbish but I loved it - on the black band they've used a white cotton! So when it stretched u can see it on the seam but I can cover with a belt or quickly sew it with black cotton will only take a short while but apart from that looks expensive :) nothing that can't be fixed and for the price well worth it :) and the bottom is actually baby pink ( not sure if u can see in pic)

Last edited:
Thanks - I will google it and see if they have one local

If u really wanted one and couldn't get hold of one I can always go and get one for u and post :) xx

Thanks for the offer but not buying any clothes until i get down a couple of sizes to a size 16 as have loads that are too small. Also I think my car may have died on me so need to see how much it will cost to fix it. Will be taking it into the garage to find out what the problem is tomorrow

Oh no! Poor car :/ we just got a brand new one , and sold my old polo . it's a gorgeous BMW and I love it!! It's my baby. It's got built in sat nav , heated seats and all the malarkey ! My old car had roll down windows!! But I've got two nails in the tyres in two weeks :/ so I'm not parking it where I normally do cause it's not good!!

I know what u mean about buying clothes so many to go through when u loose weight! I wish you luck with your journey! :)

Attachments

• image-3267344114.jpg
    image-3267344114.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 23
Mine is an old s reg Hyundi. When I set off it takes ages to get going as if it still has the brakes on - maybe it is something as simple as the brakes binding but may be the clutch - if it is going to cost more than £400 to repair i will need to cut my losses and see if I can pick up a Cheap car somewhere to replace it. Last thing I need with saving for the wedding.

Cars can be a pain sometimes!! When are you getting married ! ? :) xx

September 12 2015 - have 6 stone to lose in total before then

I'm sure you will be fine , sounds like you ur well on your way? How have u done so far x

Ok bought a dress today and it's quite flattering. Hides my stomach well and if I arch my arms a bit they don't look so fat ( def got bingo wings!!)! I think this will be a Vegas dress for one evening do u guys like? First pic of me. I hate pics of myself :/ Also went to take the mince out fridge and it had gone a funny colour and didn't pass the smell test!! Boo! No doner kebab !! So I'm rustling something up watch this space!!
You really have nothing to worry about huni, you look great and i bet your partner adores you and thats all that matters x

Well done that's fab almost a stone!!

You really have nothing to worry about huni, you look great and i bet your partner adores you and thats all that matters x
thank u that's very sweet xx

Oh , I gave into the smartie cookie in the cudboard today! 8.5 syns ouch! I wish I knew how much lunch was so I know if I'm over :/

Last edited:
Scrambled egg with veg ham and cottage cheese . Half my hex b wholemeal toast. Got distracted again by the kids a little burnt lol! xx

Attachments

• image-2819813656.jpg
    image-2819813656.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 31
Lunch another take on potato cakes with tuna and mixed beans in today with salad xx ps my baby girl keeps distracting me and I keep having well done food haha. Pudding 2.5 syns . Eton mess style

Attachments

• image-2104689001.jpg
    image-2104689001.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1736445973.jpg
    image-1736445973.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back