Starting my sw journey

So angry for having a blow out with that roll but was so hungry!!

Been so busy as trying to get organised for holiday. Ordered next day delivery for some essentials in Friday. Waited all day for then Saturday and they didn't turn up!! I rang this morning and it was because the driver ran out of time . I mean that's awful!! I go tommorow so even running around trying to organise myself!!

Brekkie waa two wholemeal bread hex b with bacon

Lunch was mc ds grilled chicken salad with a little bit of sauce . No pics for a while probably as we are eating out most nights and il look like a loon! But we have opted for wifi in our apartment so I can update.

I feel so bloated today tho like everything feels uncomfortable on :/

Hello everyone haven't updated as I usually do as still on holiday !! Been trying to eat sw brekkies and lunches as best as I can but dinners have been eating out/ takeaway. . Can't weigh myself here so will skip a week and weigh In next week. I hope I stay the same at least!!!

Hello everyone I'm back!! Had a lovely week at centre parks , stuck to slimming world for brekkir and lunch,most of the time and was a bit naughty on dinners. Did loads of exercise, cycling, tree walking, zip lines and badminton etc! Weighed myself this morning and my scales are playing up would only load kg!! It's showing 62.4 KGs . I've googled conversion and it says I'm 9st. 8??? Can I have lost 2lbs?!?! I'm actually in shock I feel fatter cause of the takeaways I've had!! Can't be right!!

I've re checked on another calculated 9st 11 so I've put 1lb on

I'm not really sure about everything so I won't class this weigh in il re weigh thurs x

Last edited:
Glad you have a lovely time - hope scales are right with a 2 pound loss for you - when is your official weigh in?

It was thurs lol but I didn't get back till yest ! Will have to check again in the morning I guess

Tonight's dinner is on, prawn curry and rice syn free... Here it is at the start of being cooked in my slow cooker...

Attachments

• image-1990467908.jpg
    image-1990467908.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
This morning I had 2 toast hex b with eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms. Forgot to take a pic! Will have a late lunch later as not in the mood!

I've got a small lamb leg in the slow cooker , hoping to have with rice and potatoes and veg. It's been cooking about 4 hours so far. Xx

Lunch was the slow cooked lamb but so lazy I didn't have energy to do veg !
I have 8 days then I fly out to turkey to see my dad I'm very excited!! He hasn't met my baby girl or seem my son since he was 1.5 years old ish so it's going to be lovely!

Attachments

• image-2885592063.jpg
    image-2885592063.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 24
Lunch was the slow cooked lamb but so lazy I didn't have energy to do veg ! I have 8 days then I fly out to turkey to see my dad I'm very excited!! He hasn't met my baby girl or seem my son since he was 1.5 years old ish so it's going to be lovely!
Lunch looks yummy. Enjoy you trip to Turkey I bet it will be very emotional ... In a good way :)

Had a packet of crisps last night oops not sure how many syns.
And a pimms and diet lemonade.

Today brekkie is wholemeql bread hex b with tomato , cheese ( hex a) , egg and lettuce

Attachments

• image-2716706330.jpg
    image-2716706330.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 35
Lunch is 2 egg omlette with mushrooms and yellow pepper and a tin of tomatoes x

Attachments

• image-4120776514.jpg
    image-4120776514.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 37
Yest went pair shaped as went to get mums cancer results. She does have lung cancer and we gotta now deal with that. We have just dealt with colon cancer and she is in remission but now this. It's a new one. I reckon it's cause she smoked. I really do. ;/
But went for a curry and a chat with her after . I also had a choc donut while waiting to be seen at the hosp. So yest wasn't a good day syns wise Anyway... Today is a new day my hex b toast with cottage cheese ham and eggs

Attachments

• image-1527916354.jpg
    image-1527916354.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I actually found Linda mccartneys rosemary and onion sausages in the supermarket! So I'm going test them out for lunch today. I think il have mixed veg omlette on the side ... Hope they are yummy as they are free of syns!

Attachments

• image-3851743961.jpg
    image-3851743961.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
The sausages are amazing will be stocking up on those!!

Also I popped Into work yest. ( I'm on maternity leave) and someone said wow u look fab have you been back to Bootcamp? I was like no I'm just healthy eating and she was like wow u look great ! That was a mega boost !!

Yest went pair shaped as went to get mums cancer results. She does have lung cancer and we gotta now deal with that. We have just dealt with colon cancer and she is in remission but now this. It's a new one. I reckon it's cause she smoked. I really do. ;/
But went for a curry and a chat with her after . I also had a choc donut while waiting to be seen at the hosp. So yest wasn't a good day syns wise Anyway... Today is a new day my hex b toast with cottage cheese ham and eggs

So sorry to hear about your mum :( thinking of you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank u x

Syn free dinner!

Attachments

• image-3838940000.jpg
    image-3838940000.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 33
Brekkie was a Sarnie , 2 slices of wholemeal hex b with cottage cheese and 2 veggie Linda mc cartney onion and rosemary sausages x

Back