Starting my sw journey

It's crazy isn't it!! And my mother in law was here and I said I was on slimming world and when I had the meringue she said oh you shouldn't be eating that if you want to lose weight! I tried to explain syns but I mean I could have 4 meringues for 1 white crusty roll!! How crazy is that!! X

Brekkie - hex b 2 wholemeal with cottage cheese toast, 2 egg omlette and tinned tomatoes. Cup of tea using the hex a allowance with sweetener xx

Attachments

• image-3694503176.jpg
    image-3694503176.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 49
Sometimes I really don't get the sw logic...I studied nutrition as part of a course I did years ago so I suppose that's always in my head...like blending fruit is syned... I can't get my head around it...its still really good for you. Your brekkie looks fab by the way! Have a good day :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No potato cakes today haha Lunch is left over rice and salad with asparagus wrapped in ham. Muller for pud. Had weetabix bran flakes for snack. 4 syns x

Attachments

• image-637230105.jpg
    image-637230105.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Cooking gammon egg and chips tonight . Don't usually have veg but added some just to add more super free in x

Gutted I ran out of my frozen veg and haven't got much super free in do I've tried my best!!

Attachments

• image-3619083581.jpg
    image-3619083581.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 38
My treat 2 x reduced fat digestives 3.5 syns each and a cuppa with the rest of my hex a

Attachments

• image-2604622700.jpg
    image-2604622700.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 35
Looking for some inspiration in old pics.
This is a comparison of my slimmest to biggest .
Slimmist was probably 2006 . About 7.5 stone .
Biggest probably 2009 ish at a guess 11/11.5 stone. I've since had 2 kids. I'd like to look more like my original self but obv I'd not had two kids!! I don't think I could get to 7.5 stone. My aim is 8.10 at the moment x

Attachments

• image-2221026275.jpg
    image-2221026275.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 39
You look great in both. I have found your shape changes after having kids but doesn't mean u can't get to that weight again. I was at my lightest long after I had my first two daughters. 8.10 that's what I'm aiming to get back to now I have had my third. :)

Me too that's my aim! Aw uve got 3 that's nice. I've got my boy and girl now so no more for us I don't think. I'm happy just about afford little luxuries like holidays etc and hoping to get our house soon. We've bought a flat but this was before the two kids came along do only 2 bedrooms so hopefully a nice house by next year !

Thinking back to when I was slim I didn't even think about what I ate or when. When I started shift work is when I put on the weight. Id eat at 4 in the morning and I'd drink so much tea and red bull. There was one pic that made me realise I had put in weight.... I don't know how I didn't realise... Il see if I can find it x

This was the pic a good while ago and I saw it and wondered when did I get so fat. My weights been up and down since that. Then I had my son in 2011, still was big so did Bootcamp in aug 2012 and got to 9.7st. Then got preg dec 2012 and had my girl sept 2013. Ended up being 11st and did exante a Bootcamp and got to 10st and here I am! Now I know I need to change !!

Attachments

• image-2016189264.jpg
    image-2016189264.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 47
Brekkie this morning is eggy bread with my hex b and some tinned tomatoes x

Attachments

• image-3848021789.jpg
    image-3848021789.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 44
I think being short extra highlights any gains too. I am only 5ft so any extra lbs are very obvious. Ah a boy and a girl that's lovely! We have three girls! 14, 12 and 3 months!!! We weren't planning anymore either but am loving starting all over again :) how old are your kiddies?
I would love to get into the 8s again...its about 3/4 years since I was that weight but when I think back my confidence was booming and I was so happy within myself...its amazing how body image has such an impact on your life!

Brekkie for me is toast with peanut butter and banana I am just loving it at the mo...a bit bold but it is Saturday!

Oh and good luck with the house hunt! Its tough at the moment. We have a duplex with no garden and a lot of steps so we will be looking for a house with a garden when we can get the deposit together!

Thank u! I get the steps 3rd floor flat with no lift ! Horrid with 2 kids!! Your brekkie sounds yummy by the way! I am also short 5'2 and it's crap!! Lol

My babies are 2.5 years ( nearly 3) and 8.5 months old. :) x

Guess what's for lunch ... Haha. Potato cakes with tuna, spinach, lentils and chickpeas with salad x

Attachments

• image-1164741233.jpg
    image-1164741233.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 28
Was soooo tempted to order a takeaway today but decided with us going away next week and eating out every night it's best not too. So I guessed at making a dinner. Had a pack of mutter paneer In cupboard 4 syns added to chopped tinned tomatoes, chickpeas, aubergines, spinach, potatoes etc and rice hope it tastes nice in starving !!

Here we go :)

Attachments

• image-2292726736.jpg
    image-2292726736.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 36
Found some pics of when I started my weight journey to now. Honestly two c sections is not good for a stomach!!

So left ones are before about 3 months ago and current ones are now ( id just eaten lunch!!)

I need to tone up my stomach loads! I'm started 30 day shred when I'm back from my second holiday in June, as I think altho I'm losing weigh it needs to tighten x

Attachments

• image-3131943589.jpg
    image-3131943589.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 45
I'm sooo hungry this evening I'm blowing my syns . Going to have a part bake roll with my hex a ( cheese) and ham. I am just starving!!!!

Back