Starting my sw journey

Weigh in tommo so scared I haven't lost anything !!

Woken up early and thought I'd do the dreaded weigh in! Shocked!! ... -3lb!! Woohoo !! So Id love to get to. 9st7 for when I go on my centre parcs trip not this Monday next 1 week 4 days so I'd need a loss of -4lbs !! I'm keeping going I'm enjoying this healthy eating!! :) starting my kettle bell today

Well done ! I also weighed today after first week and was down 3 to 9.10 so we have similar stats! Good luck for the week ahead x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The meringues were tasty :). 1 is 2.5 syns :) I've made my doner and it's about to go in oven . Here's the before looks weird haaha x I'm also thinking it's a pancake with toffee and banana day for pudding nommmm

Attachments

• image-2869387159.jpg
    image-2869387159.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 34
Here's the doner dinner . 1 pitta is 8 syns!! But only had half my hex b today so going to call it 5 syns lol everything else is free :)

Attachments

• image-1751945558.jpg
    image-1751945558.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1816654921.jpg
    image-1816654921.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 22
It's great! U should I would recommend it!! I'm having an Eton mess again lol but with 2 meringues and toffee muller. I feel so lazy!! Weigh in tommo prob gone up :/

Attachments

• image-2383429233.jpg
    image-2383429233.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 41
The meringues were tasty :). 1 is 2.5 syns :) I've made my doner and it's about to go in oven . Here's the before looks weird haaha x I'm also thinking it's a pancake with toffee and banana day for pudding nommmm

Wish I could same the same re the meringues!
We seem to have a meringue thief at large ;-)

I have to say we do too! Everything I go to the cupboard there's hardly any in there! My other half loves them!! Hmm!
Just lying in bed worried that I've not lost anything . Or that il weigh at wrong time or something lol I usually weigh when I've woken up and been lol etx with no clothes in ( they add lbs don't u know lol)

Today the scales say. -1lb. Feel a bit sad about it was hoping for at least two . Least I'm going in right direct I guess!! Only 3lb to loose till my pre preg weight ( I did boot camp and primal eating in august 2012 and got to. 9st 7 and maintained and that was lowest if been since I was in my early 20s when I was. 7.5st!!

Here's to another good week and I won't be eating smarties cookies again if I can help it!!

Attachments

• image-2925326301.jpg
    image-2925326301.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 49
Thank u but I still wish it was more ! I should be pleased I've lost we all know it's a journey to lose weight and not a quick fix and if I carry on 1,2,3lb losses hopefully it will stay off!!so goals...

3lb to get off to be pre preg weight

1st to get off to be at target!!

Come on!!!
Brekkie was a bowl of weetabix bran flakes plain! If forgot to take a pic as was f- ing and blinding that I dropped the box and most of them spread over the floor lol

Lunch is potato cakes again!! I'm addicted to them and my daughter loves them. They're fresh and healthy so why not also used stuff from my cupboard! Today we have potato, tuna, crab sticks, mixed beans and grated carrots with asparagus and salad :) nommmm

Attachments

• image-648068705.jpg
    image-648068705.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Lunch is potato cakes again!! I'm addicted to them and my daughter loves them. They're fresh and healthy so why not also used stuff from my cupboard! Today we have potato, tuna, crab Attucks, mixed beans and grated carrots with asparagus and salad :) nommmm

They look yummy where could I get the recipe from please?
Good that your little girl likes them too ;-)

I made them up ha ha! Literally use smash or boil some potatoes, and add whatever u like , I used tuna and crab sticks and some mixed beans from a tin - kidney beans, sweetcorn etc and whatever else I've got in veggy wise so today was carrots . Mash it up a bit , add an egg yolk to bind, shape into patties, I add the smallest bit of flour on either side as the can be a little sticky and gently fry :) they were yummy!!! Here's my girl eating them up ! Excuse the piles of ironing in the table I'm preparing for our holiday Monday!! Xx

Attachments

• image-911342733.jpg
    image-911342733.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 40
I made them up ha ha! Literally use smash or boil some potatoes, and add whatever u like , I used tuna and crab sticks and some mixed beans from a tin - kidney beans, sweetcorn etc and whatever else I've got in veggy wise so today was carrots . Mash it up a bit , add an egg yolk to bind, shape into patties, I add the smallest bit of flour on either side as the can be a little sticky and gently fry :) they were yummy!!! Here's my girl eating them up ! Excuse the piles of ironing in the table I'm preparing for our holiday Monday!! Xx

Aww she is cute thanks for sharing x

Lunch is potato cakes again!! I'm addicted to them and my daughter loves them. They're fresh and healthy so why not also used stuff from my cupboard! Today we have potato, tuna, crab sticks, mixed beans and grated carrots with asparagus and salad :) nommmm
Lush....

Dinner was pulled pork, 1 crusty white roll ( 10syns!!) , rice with beans and salad xx

Pudding was 1 meringue ( 2.5 syn) with strawberries and banana and a muller toffee yog x

Still don't get how my Chinese is less syns than your white roll!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back