Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

And so to bed. Next box ordered for when we're back-got some carbonara too which I am absurdly excited about trying!! Anyway, hope all have had a good day-I've frozen most of the afternoon :)
night x

Hi Diva, i'm away tomorrow so did WI this morning. 3.5lbs... I thought it would be more because last week was so low too. I've been completely 100% with no slips. No inches off my hips either yet. Well, i'll keep at it, a stone in 3 weeks is not to be sniffed at. I'm at a BBQ tomorrow night so will be taking a bottle of Coke Zero and making sure I have a porridge before I go. Looking forward to hearing about the Carbonara. Angel x

Hi angel-well done on the loss-you are right, over a stone in 3weeks is brilliant! Have a good trip-we're off in the morning too so doing a weigh first thing :)
maybe you'll get a bigger loss after adding food ? :)
stick at it hon X

looking forward to the carbonara too!!

my box arrived - so after sorting what to take away I am going to try the carbonara tonight (I hope it lives up to the expectations I've put on it!!) x

Hi Diva, thanks, I am pleased but it can't go quick enough I guess. Interested in how the pasta goes. It's sleating here in Northumberland, we have the fire on. I've been very hungry today again. Start of week 4 then we add food or do we do food for week 4? I was tempted to have salmon salad at the pub but I didn't. Bullion helped yesterday but I don't have any here. Hope today's good for you, are you WI tomorrow? Good luck if you are

Think on the site it says aam in the 4th week, but people seem to be doing what they feel is right for them! I'm staying TS and aam on a couple of special occasions and/or if I plateau weight wise! I'm taking bouillon with me!! Will report back on the pasta later :)
yes WI tomorrow as away...! Thanks for the wishes X

Well I actually enjoyed my dinner! Bit liquid-y, cheesy soup with pasta but tasted nice enough-no doctoring! Will grab it before soup any day! :)

That the carbonara?

Yup! X

what is the pasta carbonara is it soup or its real pasta, if it is pasta can u hve it on total solution then

Can anyone out there offer advice please. I'm starting week 4 and have been 100% so far but yesterday and even worse today I've felt hungry, REALLY hungry. It's not bothered me until now. I had bouillon yesterday and thought it helped but not for long. I've drunk plenty and stuck to packs but my stomach feels scrunched up. I've come to bed early but I don't know if I can hold out if I feel like this tomorrow. Is this a cycle thing? I'm not craving anything specific except possibly steak. Any advice v welcome, anyone else feel like this?

Maybe you need to add some food this week but stay in ketosis? Don't know hon, maybe it is a cycle thing as you say. Wish I could be more help :) sending strength xx:vibes:

WI today as away for the week-bit stunned as have lost another 6lbs!! My aim to have 2 stone off by Christmas might have to be revised to 3! Hope those weighing today also have fab results!
XX

Wow! You are doing Fantastic!!! WELL DONE Diva brilliant loss for week three x

brilliant lose once again there weell done

Diva, 6 is amazing you must be ecstatic ! Really pleased for you. I've found the source of my hunger. The only thing different in those 2 days was I tried coke zero. I've come out of ketosis. Stick is pink no longer and has been for over 2 weeks. No idea how but I'm steering well clear of it from now on. Got the headache back today so hope it won't affect this week too much. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to sweetners. Have a super time away. Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Thanks guys! Am very happy indeed! Really nice start to the holiday-already getting used to taking my bouillon and bar if we stop at a cafe for lunch :) angel I'm so glad you've found the source!! Downwards and inwards :-D
stay positive, focused and happy Xx

Night night X

Happy holidays Diva! Stay strong and enjoy another whopping loss on Saturday. I survived the BBQ 100%

Thanks angel, and well done on the BBQ! Stay strong woman :-D
had 'banana custard' for breakfast this morning and felt like a child again! Was yum :) off to Exeter to shop today so lots of walking that doesn't feel like exercise!
Hope you all have a grand day XX

Back