Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Sleep well all, another day done on this journey. X

Another day of wandering-round a nice town, museum and nat trust house (nice gothic pile!)
lots of walking and I'm already noticing I'm not puffing! Choc 'custard' for brekkie bouillon at lunch bar for snack(as I forgot to take it!) and Thai chicken soup for dinner.amazing how quickly you get into routines! Even enjoyed the soup!!!
hope all are well. Xxx

Diva You enjoyed the Thai soup? What are they putting in the water down there?.... :) It's great you are getting loads of exercise while having fun. Proud of u for staying so strong and on track. Good to hear you are noticing a difference with your loss. I'm ok, long shifts but not hungry again. Def the coke zero affected me as I had a can at the BBQ and the same thing happened. The drink mixes are ok tho. Back on track but I hope it hasn't affected this week, I didn't eat anything I just had the coke zero.

Well another day with much walking-it better make a difference at weigh in! Angel I think the taste buds get accustomed to the soups-but I'm glad I'm not doing them next month! May well buy some more carbonaras as I like the cheesiness! And it feels like food :) at least you can drink the mixes angel-try them hot for a change, or in fizzy water.
Hope all have had good days. Off to dish up cottage pie for the boys and carbonara for me. Ttfn X

Yesterday flew by! Starting today with vanilla chai, then off to see the sea today if the weather holds :)
happy day all x

Hi diva, weather is beautiful today crisp and clear. I hope it's the same with you. You must be on course for a good result with all this exercise. I've looked into going swimming. I need to buy a cossie though. Just had porridge and coffee for breaky, yum, soooo creamy. Off out for the day armed with a bar. Have a great day everyone!

Hope your having fun diva!!! i tried the custard last night.........YUMMY YUMMY YUMMMYYY!!! i might place an order for some porridge, should have added one of them to my trial stuff in with my last order. £5 postage is steep though!!

Hows the holiday going? Weatehr holding??

CXx

Hi butterfly, howdya make custard? I whisk my shakes but something thicker would be nice. I think postage is steep, I thought of trying slim and save which is free postage and more range. Got a box of shakes and one of porridge to get through first. 100% for 4 weeks so far, not managed this on any other diet before. Well done on your loss so far.

Mmm you've both put me in mind of porridge again! And I agree butterfly, yum on the custard front!! We've been so lucky with the weather-only a bit if rain when we're back from our excursions and cosy inside! Angel get a cossie with s skirt-hides a multitude of sins! ;-)
a question if you don't mind...anyone found being on a vlcd has screwed up their cycle? Just I was pretty regular, but just been visited again on day 19!!! Sorry if tmi!
Time to chill with some dr p! :).
Thanks for listening to the blather! X
ps custard is the shakes made with less hot water to the desired thickness!

Hi diva, cycle due in 6 days so will let you know. Thanks for tip on the cossie. Bit nervous as its a while since I've been to a public pool. Blather away... It's keeping me sane .. Will have to try the custard method, I use 400ml at the moment in an effort to increase fluids. Had two coffees today and no water until 4pm. Big mistake and bigger headache! Drunk loads since returning so will probably be up late. Hope all is well with you.

Migraine this morning. :-( last full day of holiday so am dosed up and going to take things slowly cos I don't want to miss it! Hope all ok x

Oh Diva, migraines Are awful, Hope it clears soon and you have a fabulous last day. WI tomorrow for me. Safe trip home.

Thanks angel, continued the ibuprofen/paracetamol through the day so just a bit whizzy now rather than full on pain! Good luck for WI -I shall check in to see how you've done! Going to chill for s bit now then get some packing done later.
Ttfn x

How'd the WI go? We're home and I'm snuggled for the mo under my blanket til it's time to drop the boys at the fireworks! I'm weighing tomorrow, then back to Mondays after. X

Hi Diva, 3lbs! At least it's increasing. I measured to see how many inches a stone is. 2 off bust, 1 waist and 2 hips which is great. 10" overall with the other bits I measure. How was journey home? Good luck for WI tomorrow.

Yay! Go Angel :)

weighed this morning and lost another 6!!!!! Very surprised but verrrrrrry pleased!
:)

Last edited:
Fab diva your doing brilliant! Week 5 here we come! You doing aamw?

well done diva thats a bit over 2st in a month, you should be proud of all your hard work its paid off. hope week 5 will be brilliant too

Wow Diva, you are a complete inspiration! All that walking was really worth it. Proud of you! You're giving me a real run for my money..... How's everyone else today?

Hi guys-thankyou!
I'm not going to aam all week, just going to do one maybe this week and got another lined up for dec(and Xmas!!)
Been a mad day and am off to bed. Loads of luck to those weighing tomorrow :)
ta for listening :-D X

Back