Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Enjoy the swim Angel, and stay this positive! and yup , back to monday WI as before. (I better do a good job on this cake now - apart from the fact it's a present, I've told you all about it!)
Best of luck Chazsucks - you know the drill!!
nana custard this morning before drop off then a coffee to fuel me for the cake-age!
ttfn DomesticDiva! X

Yup we all can't wait to see the cake!! x

Welcome back Chazsucks. How's the cakeage Diva? Finished? I'm away for 10 days from tonight so I weighed in a day early. 2lbs this week. Totm too so happy with that. SPent the day at a Christmas gift fair. Lots of stalls and I got a lovely pair of purple gloves but no Christmas pressies, I'm totally stumped this year. How're you butterfly?

photo.JPG Ta da!! Have done nothing but this and school run today! Hope all good - I love the sound of purple gloves Angel - it is my fave colour! also fab loss hon - keep going!
Just having my lunch - ooops! signing off now to put my feet up! (til I have to make the boys dinner!) XXX

Attachments

• photo copy.JPG
    photo copy.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 35
What an amazing cake!!!! Your very talented! Well done on the weight loss so far as well xx

Oh my gosh that is absolutely amazing! Are you professional? xx

Diva that's amazing, you are so talented and patient to make something like that. Thanks for putting the pics up. You go girl!

Wow! Thankyou for your lovely comments! :) (blushes) I am rather proud of it but will be happy when it gets to the party in one piece! I am a professional singer Chazsucks-but thankyou for the compliment!
off to bed as knackered!!
Have a good weekend all Xx

Diva that is one FaNTASTIC cake! It's brilliant!!!!

Oh even cooler! Do you have any songs for us now we've seen your cake?? :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ta butterfly! How's everyone today? Am just having my bouillon and bar for lunch. Nearly the end of week 5 and feel very much in the zone. Loving this diet-might try porridge next box!
ttfn X

Love the porridge! Ive had it every day so far. V impressed you sing too, my husband actually got asked by the vicar at our wedding to please mime! Good luck for Monday WI and everyone else too.

My OH is trying to get me to break the diet, he started it too. I said categorically no so he's sulking now but he's stayed on it. We've had a difficult day with a meeting with neighbours. We both have headaches but its no excuse to lapse.

Porridge is my fav!!!! love it. put lots of cinnamon on it lol :p

Glad you're feeling in the zone! :)

Angel-good on you for staying strong!
Now I reaaally want porridge!!
Decided to move WI to a Sunday as Mondays are a bit chaotic! I've lost another 5!! 2 1/2 stone in 5 wks, I am soooooo pleased! Seeing my in-laws today for lunch so had to finally tell them what I'm up to! Am hoping they'll notice a change :)
The birthday boy loved his cake yesterday so I'm happy (been booked for a wedding cake in 2yrs time! So lots of time to practise!) hope all have a fab Sunday - chat later ttfn X

Diva that's incredible, 5lbs I wish I knew your secret! I'm not surprised the birthday boy loved his cake it was amazing. Could be a new business opportunity for you! Definitely go for the porridge, it's yummy, very creamy and warming. I'm trying the pasta next.

Diva you are doing amazing!! Well done xxx

Back