Watch the numbers drop

trimlee

Love God; Love People
I am a returner. 1st time 2008, then 2014

Now 2017 September: determined to stay the course.
• Start 14 weeks to go, 100 days.
• Start weight 86kg, goal weight 62kg.
• Start BMI 30.5, goal BMI 22

Well done to all on this journey: tough but so worth it! Let's burn that fat!

Attachments

• IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
WEIGH IN #1 of 14

Week 0: 86kg
Week 1: 85kg
The good news or the bad news?

I have reposted what I put on the Lipotrim TFR thread:

Lesson of the day: recognise non-scale victories and don't give up!
Well today is Day 6 and I went for my first weigh-in -because Mondays work better for the pharmacist and I also like that it is the start of the week.
I started at 86kg and I had been weighing myself daily (yep!) to keep myself going. I saw the numbers dropping daily and I saw 82.6 kg on the scales this morning.
What a SHOCK when the scales at the pharmacy read 85kg!
Well I was deflated.... but NOT defeated!

I realised that I have been 100% consistent, I have not cheated and I have been drinking water as I should.
I can think of 3 or 4 reasons for such a low drop - and on the 1st week when I should have the biggest weight loss readings of the whole journey.
1. It's my time of the month
2. I weighed myself at a different time of the day today - evening, rather than first thing in the mornings.
3. I was fully clothed
4. (Maybe) It is Day 6 rather than 7.

Oh well.... 1kg in 1 week - that's 2.2lb. I called to mind a slide from my motivational slide show that asks if you are still upset that it is "only 1lb" lost and imagine that 1lb sitting on your body.... I needed to remember that it is still a pound of fat gone - or at least some glycogen depleted and water weight gone.

The key here is that I am NOT quitting. No! Why would I stop before I get to my destination? No reason to stop and every reason to continue as I have a goal to reach!

I think tomorrow I will post 10 reasons I have to carry on to complete my plan on my Lipotrim journey.

Now back to my opening comment:
Lesson of the day: recognise non-scale victories and don't give up!

My non-scale victories are
- I stuck with the shakes 100%
- I refused to give in to any family meals
-I thought of adding in extras but I didn't

So despite having lost very little on the scale this 1st week, I recognise my non-scale victories and I carry on strong to the finish line!

Back