Starting Slim Fast!!

No that's not silly, I get mixed emotions when I weigh in, I'm desperate to know how well I've done but worry that it might not be as much as I've hoped, hope it goes well tomorrow, let us know how you do x

I need to stop weighing myself every morning it's kind of demotivating! I'm up this morning, and I know it's cos I overdid it yesterday at the bbq. Best off sticking to weighing once a week, that way it's a bit more exciting too I guess. Let's see how I get on sticking to that lol! xx

I need to stop weighing myself every morning it's kind of demotivating! I'm up this morning, and I know it's cos I overdid it yesterday at the bbq. Best off sticking to weighing once a week, that way it's a bit more exciting too I guess. Let's see how I get on sticking to that lol! xx

I weighed myself every day for my first week and I've lost 5lbs altogether :) I'm now going to stick to once (maybe twice!) a week or it could get demotivating as you said :) the first week is always the biggest loss so it's so easy to become complacent, I know that from slimming world :( let's keep at it ladies good luck for this week :)

K xx

Well done Laura!! I really don't know how the scales will fare after my first week, not really lost anything so far :/

Lost half a stone :) so happy! How is everyone getting on?

K xx

That's fab kirsty! well done x

well done!! Nice to see some more chatty people as well on threads
xx

Wow Kirsty congrats on the 7lbs!! I can hope for a number like that x

Hello ladies :) Just got on the scales......13st 13lbs! Yay the 13 bracket!!!! How is everyone doing? Keep up the good work, K xx

Woop woop well done you x

Well done that's great,

Hello ladies how is everyone doing? It gets easier every day, thankfully! I thought I was always going to be hungry but im not and still manage to have a few treats here and there - making sure I work extra hard at swimming :) Day 15 - just over 12lbs down! :)

K xx

Hello ladies how is everyone doing? It gets easier every day, thankfully! I thought I was always going to be hungry but im not and still manage to have a few treats here and there - making sure I work extra hard at swimming :) Day 15 - just over 12lbs down! :)

K xx

That's brilliant ur doing fab, glad to hear that it won't get tougher, xx

Back