Starting the WW Wendie Plan today.

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Re

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/8612-wendy-plan.html

Today am starting Wendie plan, and welcome anyone else who wants to do it too. :)

Have stayed same on the scales for a bit now, so this will be an interesting little experiment to see if it does help move the scales (in the right direction :D ).

I have apart from yesterday been on 18 points a day for a while now, and have had those points each day.

The concept of the Wendie Plan is the redistribution of your weekly points in order to shock your body/metabolism into losing weight if you have hit a plateau...which I definitely have. :(

So on the Wendie plan this is new daily point schedule for me based on 18 points a day.:-

19 points Thursday
16 points Friday
28 points Saturday :D :D (oohheee ee!! feast day)
14 points Sunday
19 points Monday
16 points Tuesday
14 points Wednesday

Weighed in this morning at 146.5lbs! (10st 6.5)

Fingers crossed this gives my metabolism a kick start. :D :D

I will post my menus too and we will see how I get on.

Deb x

ROSB.. hope you will join me as well, as it will be nice to see how both of us get on with it, and if it does work.

HI THERE

ME TOO, I AM READY TO TRY THIS PLAN.

I LOST 1.5 LBS THIS WEEK WHICH WAS BETTER THAN IT HAD BEEN AS LAST WEEK IT WAS ONLY 1/2 LB & THE WEEK BEFORE THAT I STAYED THE SAME :cry:

THIS MORNING I WAS 11 ST 11.5 LBS

GLAD YOU POSTED THE AMOUNT OF POINTS PER DAY AGAIN AS I LOST THE PAPER WITH MINE ON.:sigh:

IT WILL BE GOOD TO HAVE AN EXTRA POINT TODAY AS I AM ON DAY OFF TODAY AND ALWAYS GET THE MUNCHIES. TOMORROW WILL BE OK AS I HAVE FULL DAY AT WORK SO 16 WILL BE FINE AND AS YOU SAY CANT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY!:p

I THINK THE ONLY PROBLEM DAY WILL BE WEDNESDAY AS WE ARE TAKING MY SON & HIS GF OUT FOR PUB MEAL SO WILL HAVE TO BE GOOD ALL DAY.

GOOD LUCK & KEEP US INFORMED HOW YOU DO!

Hi, i don't know much about this plan, just wanted to wish you both good luck.

ROSB - there's nothing stopping you having your BIG POINT day as Wednesday, if that suits you better.

That's the beauty of following this sort of plan - you can make it fit into your life, rather than the reverse. Why force yourself to eat 28 points a day you don't "need" them? Eat them on Wednesday, when you do!

I've been maintaining my weight this way for over two years now - not calling it the Wendy plan or anything, as I didn't follow WW this time, but eating less some days and more on others (usually "good" weekdays, and less so(!) at weekends). Usually 5 goods to 2 less so's to maintain...

If you find the weight still isn't shifting, something else I used to try at around your weight is not, say, eating red meat one week (or no pasta, potatoes, rice etc for one week), then reintroducing them the next. That always worked for me if ever I hit a plateau.

Good luck!

AS I WEIGH IN ON THURSDAY I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE WISE TO EAT 28 POINTS THE DAY BEFORE :confused:

I THINK IT WILL BE OK FOR 14 POINTS IF I AM CAREFUL ALL DAY I CAN STILL HAVE A REASONABLE MEAL + GLASS OF WINE.

I WILL KEEP TO THE SET PLAN THIS WEEK JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.:rolleyes:

I REALLY FEEL LIKE EATING TODAY AS IT'S COLD & WET OUTSIDE (HARDLY ANY SNOW HERE IN NORFOLK) PLUS I HAVE JUST REALISED I HAVE A DENTAL CHECK UP LATER THIS AFTERNOON - BOTHER!

fair enough - I just wanted to point out the obvious, but what is sometimes overlooked, that our bodies haven't a clue whether we eat 18 points each day, or 126 points each 7 days, or even 504 points each 28 days!

Your Thursday weigh in date is unfortunate though, I agree!

Good luck at the dentist - been there, done that (Tues night!).

Hi Rosb

If the points on the plan I found are a bit tricky for you, what about Celtics one ??

they are for 18pts:

Day 1- 14
Day 2- 19
Day 3- 15
Day 4- 30
Day 5- 14
Day 6- 18
Day 7- 16

Its slightly different but still amounts to the same over the week. :)

All best

Deb x

Do you think this woudl work if I started Day 4 tomorrow i.e. 30 tomorrow and then much less as the week progresses? Not quite sure how I would be able to only manage 14 points, am really struggling with 22 points, but am definitely going to give it a try, if not this week then from Wednesday when my weigh day is.

Good luck guys - Joe

OH DEAR, 1ST DAY & ONLY MANAGED 17.5 POINTS BUT WILL STILL HAVE 16 TOMORROW. :eek:

HOPE YOU HAVE GOT ON OK CAVYCRAZY :)

1ST DAY & ONLY MANAGED 17.5 POINTS BUT WILL STILL HAVE 16 TOMORROW. :eek:

Hi Ros

well... as I am a greedy guts I never have much trouble using my points up :D :D . Have used all 19 today. :p

In order of scoffing.

Porrige, seeds and soya milk. = 4
Apple & 2 sats. = 1
Yogurt. = 1
Chickpea salad. = 1
4 x WW bread, with slice cheese and beetroot. = 4
2 tiny choc. = 1
French Fries. = 2
Tofu & bean casserole. = 3
Cadbury Chomp. = 2

2 litres of water and various black and fruit teas.

36 mins on x-trainer, 8km. (was hard work tonight :eek: ).

Feel pretty stuffed now! but thats hardly suprising looking at what I have eaten. :) :) :) :)

Am off to plan tomorrows now!

Ros are you going to roll over your points not used ?? and add to tomorrows ?

Deb x

HI THERE

I DID HAVE A COUPLE OF CUPS OF COFFEE WITH EXTRA MILK TO MY ALLOWANCE YESTERDAY SO I WILL COUNT YESTERDAYS TOTAL AS 19.

TODAY SO FAR I HAVE HAD 13.5 BUT THAT DOES INCLUDE:

1 SKINNY DONUT - 2 POINTS :rolleyes:
3 TERRYS CHOCOLATES (FROM A BOX) - 3 POINTS? :(

THE REST HAS BEEN SPENT ON SALAD, VEGGIES, FRUIT & A WW MEAL. :eek:

HAVE 2.5 LEFT SO TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO HAVE FOR MY SUPPER.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FEAST TOMORROW, MIGHT COOK UP A WEIGHT WATCHERS MEAL WHICH IS HIGHER IN POINTS THAN I WOULD USUALLY HAVE PLUS HAVE A BAR OF THE DAIRY MILK I HAVE CHILLING NICELY IN THE FRIDGE :D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I really can't wait to see how you get on with this...it's great that we've got you two to act as guinea pigs :p

I should feel very at home being a guinea pig as I have currently 21 of them!! wheek wheek!! :D :D :D thats where my sign in name comes from... cavycrazy!! cavy is another name for a guinea pig!! :) :)

Had a good day, been at home for all of it, been snowed in. We have had quite a bit in Shropshire. Most I have seen for a while. :eek:

Munchies for today. Again all pointed and in order of eating.

2 x weetabix, soya milk and raisins. = 3.5
Apple + 2 satsumas. = 1
Yogurt. = 1
2 x WW bread, cheese slice and onion. = 2
150g Chilli cous cous and loads of salad including some of my home grown alfalfa seeds. ((tasty I might add)) :D . = 2.5
2 x WW bread, toasted and slightest scrape of butter. = 1.5
Homemade mushroom soup. = 0
1 egg omlette, 5 x Asda Veggie meat balls + salad. = 3
Yogurt. = 1
2 x satsumas. = 0.5

Total points 16.

2 litres of H-2-0 and LOADS of black tea and herbal drinks.

8k on cross-trainer, 36 mins.. and a few hours watching DVD's. :D

SO looking forward to tomorrow and having 28 points.!! woohoo!! .

Deb x

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FEAST TOMORROW, MIGHT COOK UP A WEIGHT WATCHERS MEAL WHICH IS HIGHER IN POINTS THAN I WOULD USUALLY HAVE PLUS HAVE A BAR OF THE DAIRY MILK I HAVE CHILLING NICELY IN THE FRIDGE :D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Me too :D.

So many points am spoilt for choice. :) :) :)

Thinking along the same lines, as you ... a nice BAR of chocolate, and I have a vegetable pasty/tart type thing in the freezer which has been there a while. Its a WHOPPING 7.5 points :eek: :eek: :eek: . Too many for what it is, so might use that up tomorrow to get it out the way. It would be too much on a normal 18 point day.

OR I might go mad and have a glass or 2 of el plonko. Havent had a drop since Sept/Oct last year!!! :rolleyes:

Cor.... the skies the limit!! Will be awake all night now thinking of tasty treats for Saturday.!! :D :D

I so hope this plan works, but if not its fun doing it for a change. Hope you are enjoying it too Rosb, keep up the great work too.

Deb x

Well it's been an interesting day! :eek:

It is so very different eating a large number of points whilst still ''being in control''. I decided I wouldnt go mad & just eat cr*p for the sake of it but to have just what I fancied.

The day has gone like this:

BREAKFAST :)
500 mls skim milk 2pts
2 slices toast 2.5 pts
10g lite flora .5 pts...........total 5 pts

LUNCH :)
6 slices WW bread 4.5 pts
Salad 0
WW mayo 0
WW Rice Pudding 1.5 pts............total 6 pts

DINNER :)
2 eggs fried in frylite 2.5 pts
150g oven chips 3.5 pts
200g baked beans 2 pts
tblsp ketchup 0
orange .5 pts
Skinny cow lolly 1 pt.............total 9.5 pts

SNACKS :D
2 large slices WW Cake 4.0 pts
Snack size Dairy Milk 3.5 pts....total 7.5 pts

I do not feel really stuffed as I usually do when I have overdone my points so hopefully I will still have lost some weight when I weigh in on Thursday. My biggest problem will be NOT jumping on the scales in the morning as I am sure they would show an increase in weight.

Hope you have got on ok Cavycrazy & look forwrad to hearing how you have done. ;)

Well it's been an interesting day! :eek:

It is so very different eating a large number of points whilst still ''being in control''. I decided I wouldnt go mad & just eat cr*p for the sake of it but to have just what I fancied.

I do not feel really stuffed as I usually do when I have overdone my points so hopefully I will still have lost some weight when I weigh in on Thursday. My biggest problem will be NOT jumping on the scales in the morning as I am sure they would show an increase in weight.

You have summed up my day Rosb. Like you I have been sensible and not wasted the extra points by having junk. I have eaten fairly wisely.

As you say its wierd having a big point day and being in control :D , rather than a big point day and turning it into a "oh well I have blown it now so might as well have what ever I want!".

Like you I suspect there will be an increase in weight tomorrow so will try to resist getting on the scales. The only days weight that matters will be Thursday.:D

Munchies for today:-

Porrige, seeds and soya milk. = 4
3 x WW bread, toasted with smidgen of butter. = 2
Yogurt with sliced up apple. = 1.5
4 x WW bread, cheese slices and beetroot (no butter). = 4
4 x Cream crackers (dry). = 2
2 x slices of Weetabix cake. = 4
Asda Vegetable tart, red cabbage, brocolli & carrots. = 7.5
2 small glasses of red wine. = 2
Yogurt. = 1

2l of water, and black tea/herbal teas.

45 mins on x-trainer, 9.2 k.

I dont feel stuffed, but know that I have eaten well today. I was going to have a packet of Maltesers but hubby forgot them when he popped to the shop, so ended up making the Weetabix cake instead..which I suppose is healthier!! :D :D

Well done cavyvrazy on your 'big point day', I must say the cheese & beetroot sandwiches sound lovely :p I really really love beetroot & can quite happily eat it straight out of the jar!

This morning I have woken up with an empty rumbling tummy - how odd :confused:

I have to admit I did get on the scales this morning :sigh: , and yes they did show an increase but hey who's worried :confused: !

I am continuing on my 14 points today so will be having much more salad & veg than yesterday.

Dont have the awful ''why did I eat all that'' feeling that I usually have when I go off the rails so you never know this may just be the start of a new period of ''controlled'' overeating instead of the usual period of being really good then completely blowing it for several days. :)

Well done cavyvrazy on your 'big point day', I must say the cheese & beetroot sandwiches sound lovely :p I really really love beetroot & can quite happily eat it straight out of the jar!

This morning I have woken up with an empty rumbling tummy - how odd :confused:

I have to admit I did get on the scales this morning :sigh: , and yes they did show an increase but hey who's worried :confused: !

I am continuing on my 14 points today so will be having much more salad & veg than yesterday.

Dont have the awful ''why did I eat all that'' feeling that I usually have when I go off the rails so you never know this may just be the start of a new period of ''controlled'' overeating instead of the usual period of being really good then completely blowing it for several days. :)

Hi Ros

Ohh the Cheese and beet and sandwiches are lovely. :) I use a cheese slice which is 1 point, and no butter. Its a bit strange at first but get used to it.

When I was eating them yesterday, hubby gave me a kiss and he got a taste....so it made him fancy C&Beet sarnies too! LOL.

I have been thinking about this way of eating today, and if it pans out I think I may keep it going, as I would like to have more points on the weekend when I am tempted to have more things. :D Especially if out and about on a Saturday it makes having them a bit easier.

Deb x

Just thought I would quickly post. Have stuck to my 14 today but its been hard. :eek: . Plans got a bit messed up due to unexpected visitors so all my planning went out the window.

Just off to bed, as am shattered, so will post update tomorow from work. :)

Night everyone. xx

Back