Starting tommorow!!

Hey all, starting on ss tommorow, I'm meeting my CDC in a couple of hours, just looking for some suggestions as to what packs people think are the nicest, obviously everyone is different but is there any ones in particular most people prefer??

Thanks all!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey and welcome to CD =]
I Fav r the ready made chocolate and mushroom soup lush =] good luck on your 1st week you have picked the right diet =] =] xx

My fave cold shake is mint choc, fave hot is toffee and walnut, fave soup is chicken and mush and I love all the porridges x

i like everything except the butterscotch shake.

good luck it will change your life x x x

Hey - i started on Tuesday and my favorites are: vanilla Shake (hot), tomato soup and oriental chilli. Ikea not keen on butterscotch Going to try more flavours tomorrow after my weigh in. Good luck.x

Im not keen on butterscotch i should say.... Not ikea!

Hiya, good luck on starting :) I love the oriental chilli soup but my fave cold is the mint choc milkshake mmmmmmm

bananana banana bananana mmmmmmm bananana all the way - my new gulity pleasure oh and strawberry but id happily live on banana x

Hey there. I'm starting the diet tomorrow two. Little bit nervous but also excited to get the process of losing the 7 stone I've got to get rid of gone.

Good luck

Thanks everyone, well that's me met my consultant and got my stuff for the week, seems all official now and not just a thought in the back of my head lol, gave the butterscotch shakes a miss, got between 8 and 10 stone to lose so hoping this is the way to do it! :)

Well done... This is the start of your "slimmer you" journey. I can't wait to look at my before and after pics ;-)

Welcome to the best diet in the world!

I have choc mint or banana in work

And then go home and have 2 apple and cinnamon porridges together! Feels like a meal

Let us know how u get on xxxx

Good luck!

enoughsenough said:
Thanks everyone, well that's me met my consultant and got my stuff for the week, seems all official now and not just a thought in the back of my head lol, gave the butterscotch shakes a miss, got between 8 and 10 stone to lose so hoping this is the way to do it! :)

I've got about 8 stone to lose too.

Enoughsenough Wanna be buddy's and support each other through this journey?

Sophie

Hey Sophie, yeh that sounds good to me, I think it would be really good to have someone help you through the tough days :)

I'm not actually sure myself, I know I don't have access to private messages yet, think you need to post so many times before being given full access to the forum, maybe one of the forum regulars could help us out here with the ins and outs of the rules??

So day1 nearly over. I've done the water fine but seem to see food everywhere on tv ppl sat near me at Uni. Everywhere lol
Feeling really hungry

carleen1 said:
Hey - i started on Tuesday and my favorites are: vanilla Shake (hot), tomato soup and oriental chilli. Ikea not keen on butterscotch Going to try more flavours tomorrow after my weigh in. Good luck.x

I'm on day 6.. Have a phobia ref; milk.. Therefore porridge & soups... Love it weigh in tomorrow...

Back