Starting tomorrow - any tips?

Good advice EF! Well done Crims, read your post about 3lbs. already. Posting here is a great help too IMO. I'm on Day4 today, have to eat something as have lunch meeting with OH's family - but am sticking to protein with veggies. won't overdo it. Hope to feel really good about this soon. well done everyone. Does anyone else get muddled with the strands of the posts!!?

Hi Crims
Well, I got through it! Really hungry in the morning but not so bad now, just had the last of my tomato and basil soup (boak) and ready for bed. How did your day go? What did you have and how was it... better than the thai chicken I hope - have not heard good things about that one from anyone!

Hi, I must be the only one that quite likes the Thai Chicken although I do think all of them are an acquired taste and that you get used to them the longer you try.

You are doing fab so far so keep it up :)

Also, the tesco bars are lovely....can be a bit sickly if you eat in one go but I tend to space it out a little.

:wavey:

Glad to hear it Elmer, I'll be trying the thai chicken tomorrow! soup was much better today when I whizzed it in the blender, no more slimy lumps of soup powder (yuck). Well done of your 8lb loss, what a great start! I can't wait for my official first WI next week!

Tesco bars were lush btw!!! They were on 2 for £3.50 too. Great in emergencies

They are lush but my Tesco's have run out of the raspberry ones!!!! Went on Friday and Sunday and still none. Haven't got time to go today or tomorrow so will have to use Slimfast bars that I have lurking at the back of the cupboard.

Hope you all get on better with the soups! :)

Hi Elmer
Tried the thai chicken last night and didn't find it too bad either - I think the ones I end up liking the most are the ones I'm not looking forward to, as I don't get my expectations up! Had the chocolate shake yesterday too and that was a bit of a disappointment - not like any choc milkshake I've ever had! Just the banana shake and veg soup to try today, surely no surprises with those two flavours!

Back