Starting tomorrow morning without fail!!

Good, keep it up.

Hey you dextersmum - I'm stalking you! HEE LOL! Not really - but just been on this yo ge updates...Liposlim looks v good and may try that; wanted to do CD but not allowed to do ANYTHING until dtoppped breast feeding my baby girl :0( - weaning is taking forever! Any hoo I'm gonna try the shake diets etc as isn't the prupose to stop you thinking of food? I do hope that is the reality - you must keep going honey cos you're my incentive! No pressure there then! ! LOL! Trying to give you some motivation! I will let you know when I get started = all thes groups/ 'fat stations' are sooo far away from me tho geographically. Would do Atkins diet - but read somewhere red meat does not get digested and I worry bout cholesteral side if on too long? But as everyone says and knows it's horses for courses. Good luck - AND KEEP GOING everyone! xxx

Hi there Claire.......and thanks for stalking me!!!
Have been totally off diets this last week......but guess what starting again tomorrow & no changing my mind or faffing about - only 6 wks and then on hols.
Join me Claire - let's start tomorrow and do it together xx

Stalking, LOL. How's it going dm?

Thanks Jim .......been an angel today - feeling positive and my sister is joining me (it helps!!) as she needs to lose a few stone too :cool:

OK, Day 1 today then DM. Good luck!

Well done, I am proud and pleased.

LOL, rather you than me on that one love.

Am still being saintly - unbelievable!!! Have sneaked on scales and am soooo excited.......but shall save the results until monday weigh in to impress you ........and keep me on straight and narrow over weekend!!

Nice, that's great stuff. I can't wait to hear on Monday.

hey you! How's it going - I'm not allowed to talk to you direct as haven't enough posts so getting to you thro this - I started CD last week - and just got weighed yest!!! I've lost 11 lbs yipee - hope you OK? Claire x

Back