Attack Starting tomorrow

DiamondX

Hi,
My name is Claire, I'm 38 and starting Dukan tomorrow along with my husband. First time he's taken any real interest in losing weight, he is diabetic and really needs to look after himself so hope that with each other for support we will get there.
Have read book, shopped and read thus forum all afternoon so all ready to go .... I think!!
Tomorrow food is as follows:
Fat free yogurt, 1.5 tbsp Oatbran.
Boiled Egg x2 with Chicken - marinated in tikka spice and 0% Greek yogurt then baked.
Steak rubbed with peppercorns and grilled.
2l of water, coffee and tea....150ml for tea, coffee will be black

Hope this is ok, advise is welcomed please xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Claire welcome! I still class myself as a newbie to but everything on your menu looks fine to me. The only thing i would check is the tikka spice. Sometimes they have hidden ingredients in them so do double check before you use it. I know some are fine but the Swartz little packets arent.

Good luck to you and your husband. Me and my o/h are both doing and the competitiveness does help but be aware he will more than likely lose weight a lot easier and faster than you!! Its bloody annoying lol

jezzebell said:
Hi Claire welcome! I still class myself as a newbie to but everything on your menu looks fine to me. The only thing i would check is the tikka spice. Sometimes they have hidden ingredients in them so do double check before you use it. I know some are fine but the Swartz little packets arent.

Good luck to you and your husband. Me and my o/h are both doing and the competitiveness does help but be aware he will more than likely lose weight a lot easier and faster than you!! Its bloody annoying lol

Typical isn't it, we plan the food etc the eat and then lose more than us!! Lol
Checked spice, just a mix of blended spices thankfully, can't see anything to cause a problem.
Thanks so much for pointing out, going to take some adapting for a while :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From one Newbie to another: WELCOME. I need to get to a point where I plan the meals a day ahead of time. I usually do in my head. Anyway - glad you are here. :)

Back