Starting tomorrow

peanuts

I everyone re starting slimfast tomorrow been out this evening to stock up. Have been on it before did well then for reasons gave up my mind set is back tried slim and save last week not for the faint hearted hats off to anyone that can survive on 600-700 cals a day I couldn't I lasted 3 days almost ate the carpet I was that hungry . So decided to go back in the bars and proper cal controlled meal at night may take longer this way but prepared to do it like my food to go with out weighed in at 12st 12 on sat so will weigh again next sat and post results, need to go online and change weights etc on my page can't do it from phone:) how's everyone else getting on

Linda x

Welcome Linda. IMO you are brave to even try a VLCD :eek: I couldn't do it as I like my grub too much (whchc is how I got in this mess in the first place!).

I started out doing Slimming World in May last year and initially lost 7lbs but then just kept gaining and losing the same 7lbs so I swtiched to SF in March and am doing OK. I have lost 26lbs in the last year and have another 10lbs or so to go to my initial target, after which I will re-assess and see if I can get away with another half a stone. However, I am 53 on Friday and have to be careful as I don't want to end up looking like those craggy old bags you see who have lost too much weight and are all wrinkly and saggy :eek:

Loving the trike. I have an XV1100 Virago (2 wheeler) and my husband has a Triumph Bonneville America with a Watsonian sidecar - we are both ardent bikers :D

Good luck on your journey - there are some lovely folks on here who are very supportive!

Hi annya thankyou for the lovely reply and well done on your weight loss I'm 50 now menopausal I gave up smoking 5 months ago weight hasn't shifted no matter what I do so decided to go back to what I know. Slimfast I'm using the bars and snacks with calorie meal at night really enjoying it havnt cheated at all this week so hoping for a small loss but had trouble losing since I quit the cigs don't know why .. Hubby sold the trike :( brought a BMW 1200 rt so were going to spain on that at the end of the month can't wait :) will post my losses if any :/ on here hope to talk to you soon x

Linda

Looks like we have lots in common :D I am also a slow loser - it's taken me over a year to lose 26 lbs, but I'm not in any hurry as long as I keep chipping away at it! TBH it probably would have gone a lot quicker if it wasn't for all the rallies and late night burgers ;)

I quit smoking 8 years ago now and gained a whopping 3 stones in the process. Lost 2 and have really struggled to lose the last one. I am now around 10lbs away from my initial target and I may go for another half a stone after that depending on how old and craggy I look :8855:

Let's keep chatting :D

well done on all that weight loss annya amazing :D feel good this week that i havnt slipped up at all weekends are my worst times but will find things to keep me occupied this time going to work hard at it before we go away at the end of the month or hubby will be doing a wheely all the way to spain if i dont lose weight:rolleyes: we ride to wales most weekends if the weather is good becuse hubby likes the roads

Do you ever get to the West End Cafe in Llandovery? I f so, we only live 5 miles from there, we could meet up!

One of the reasons we moved here (apart from the fact that there are less poeple in the whole of Wales than in London!) was the fantastics roads :D but we haven't had much of a summer for it this year :(

Enjoy Spain. We were in Greece for a rock festival in June - amazing weather, but a bit hot for me really - most days were 40+!!!

We normally get as far as Bala but will look at route to Llandovery when we get back from Spain sounds a good ride though

We are about 90 miles from Bala, so much further down. We are in South West Wales and Bala is in the North.

Back