Starting tomorrow.

laurenmay

Gold Member
I have everything ready.. my packs, cans of dr pepper zero to keep me on track when I have sugar cravings, plenty of water and water flavouring.

Just need to weigh and measure tomorrow morning & take some photos and ill be raring to go?

All I need is some major support off you lovely people to keep me on track.. buddies please?

Here to follow as always...good luck hun. X

Sounds like you have everything ready to go. Best of luck am sure you will do just great x

there is always somebody reading ready to give support and advice :) good luck with your first day xx

Set yourself mini goals they are easier to aim for & dont seem as far away as the finish line :cool:

I'm gonna write myself a list of mini goals tonight & pin it to the fridge, seen as that's the devil place that all my sabotaging happens! Hopefully seeing my goals in black & white will help me stick to them & strive to achieve them! x

I'm gonna write myself a list of mini goals tonight & pin it to the fridge, seen as that's the devil place that all my sabotaging happens! Hopefully seeing my goals in black & white will help me stick to them & strive to achieve them! x

That sounds like a good plan - all the best with it, always plenty of support and advice on here x

Does anyone know if you can use the Exante water flavourings on this diet. Love the peach flavourings in hot water, and is good at curbing your appetite

How are you feeling about Day 1? X

LauraLooLa said:
How are you feeling about Day 1? X

It's my first day and I'm doing great so far.. I had a crispy choc cereal shake for brekkie & tried the microwave pudding trick but it didn't turn out exactly as it should have but was ok to eat anyway! & had a coffee with 100ml of my skimmed milk allowance with it too... lunchtime I've had 2 medium boiled eggs as my protein cause I'm on 3 packs a day, so got two packs left to have later on and feeling ok! x

Back