Starting tomorrow! !!

pussygalore

Hiya...2nd time trying exante..had to stop over a year ago. I found some old packs in cupboard that have expired. .any one used an expired pack..would there be any nasty side effects etc..just curious..seems a shame to waste..even though I've got my supply... Any advice
Many thanks
Happy dieting

Hi I'm restarting tomorrow, after a pick n mix blip today (only day 2! :sigh:) So can track with you if you want? Are you doing shakes and soups, or bars? C x

I'm patiently waiting on my packs to arrive today. Done LL before and stopped before I got to target cause it was so expensive. Hope we all get to target this time :)

Good luck ladies. I've used old expired packs with no problems, I guess the vitamins might degrade in strength? x

Depends on how long expired. Shouldn't really be a problem if they were stored properly and not exposed to heat or light, it should be fine for a while. It's usually a Best Before date, rather than an Expiry date.

Girls I wanna track with you ! Some of mine are expired by a month or 2 but they taste absolutely fine. I'm only doing shakes though as I hated the soups but next month ill buy a mixed pack xxx

Hi I am starting tomorrow too just wondering if its possible to heat the shakes to have with coffee I quote like the idea of a breakfast latte or mocha? Good luck to all us newbies

Yes you can heat the shakes :) Just dont put hot water in a shaker, it can burst. I make my chocolate ones hot sometimes and mix with a stick blender. I have my "latte" ones cold though, I like them that way, just a spoonful of coffee with a vanilla shake :)

Good luck to those starting today xx

Got through my first day better than I thought. The shakes are much more filling than the Lighterlife ones, I am going to try the chocolate one hot for breakfast today. Thanks for the advice x

Back