Starting total solutions 01/01/2013 need a buddy ......

Fat fingers lol I get the same problem haha! I first tried Exante January last year, lost 17lbs in 2 weeks but then fell off the wagon and have had quite a few half-a$$ed attempts at getting back on plan during the year. If I'd have just stuck to it I'd be at goal already. Yeah PCOS makes it harder, I think for me, I liked Exante because it's straightforward - you have your packs and that's it, no calories to count, weighing food, worrying about portion size etc - and you can't argue with the results! I've tried a few diets in the past but willpower's always been an issue with me, and losing a pound a fortnight or something just isn't enough to keep me on track. I plan to be on Total Solution and crack on 100% to get this weight off, I've wasted enough time! I graduate from uni in September and don't want to be fat in my graduation photos x

Yeh i like how its straight forward. Did u do much exercise in those 2weeks u lost 17lbs? Thats amazing loss isnt it i hope i lose that much in two weeks. Which uni ubat? I went to york st john. This is gunna be our year x

From what I remember, I went on the exercise bike once or twice for maybe 20 minutes, went for a few short (10 minute) walks, that was about it. It was a great loss, 12 in the first week and 5 in the second, I don't think it was just a water loss either as I lost inches even though it was a short amount of time, my clothes were feeling a lot baggier. I really wish I'd carried on really but caved in to food. I won't be making that mistake again this time around! :) I'm at Plymouth uni, so glad I started uni when I did as the £9000 a year tuition fees kicked in the year after I started x

Wow thats amazing. I plan on doin quite a bit of exercise so hopefully get a big loss. Yeh uni fees went ridiculous i did my degree in 2006 but was an nhs course so paid for. Excited to hear how u get on with exante. Just done day two wondering when i get into ketosis. Felt pretty good so far not too hungry. My husband said my eyes look brighter (smooth talker) must be all the vitamins my body isnt used to it it normally survives in sugar lol x

Making an effort with exercise will really help you along, plus it keeps you busy, but be careful not to over-do it as some people feel faint on Exante when they push themselves too much. But if you feel OK, carry on with whatever you're happy with. You will probably get an energy burst after the initial few days which might help spur you on to exercise :) Ketosis is normally after 3/4 days, you can expect a headache and smelly breath which indicates that you're getting in to ketosis, although some people don't experience this and go into ketosis easily. You might also feel really hungry so it's make-or-break time, but if you push through it and drink plenty of fluid to keep you feeling full, you'll be fine. Have you ever done anything like Exante before? x

Oooh thanks for advice ill just keep exercise gentle i think. No never done this before did ww before and lost 2.5 st and have lost 3.5st before myself through diet and exercise and got to 11st8 and a size 12 and kept it off for a year until i had my daughter then struggled and got bigger ever since and now a size 18-20 Im feeling thinner already i think my fluid retention is getting less. Have u done other diets before? What weight do u want to get to? Im 5ft 6 and i think 11 might b ok i am larhe frme i did that measurement thing to find out what frame size you are which impacts on how much you can weigh x

I'm 5'7 looking first off to get to 11st as that's where I was happiest, size 12. If I'm feeling good I will keep going to 10st. Once in my life id love to be a size 10!!

Good Luck Everyone x

Yeh id love to beva size 10 even j6st for a day just to say ive been there lol im sure u will laura good luck to you let me know how u get on? Xxx

Absolutely cdutty I'll see you there!!! Size 10 here we come.

Starting tomorrow, weigh in and full measurements :S (then a 13 hour shift!)

GLE!!

Oh good luck im on day 3 tomorrow feeling ok. Ive watered down my soups n shakes cos i find them a bit thick taste ok though. Have a good new years woop woop x

Hi cduty I lost 1 stone 5 in 3 weeks before and one u get focused its great x I only really enjoy vanilla shakes which I have hot so ordered 50 box of them to start. So pleased to start today :0) how u getting on?

Hi dunkniki, happy new year ! Wow 1st 5 thats amazing in 3cweeks. Did u do much exercise? Im doin good couldnt resist a eeigh this morn n lost 4lbs in 2 days so on track. Feels easier today although feel bloated today so gunna up my water. I dont mind what ive had so far although watered them down as i dont like the really thick texture. Whats your next goal? Sounds like you have been doin fab i hope i lose that in 3 weeks x

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Let's do this! :D

Oooh thanks for advice ill just keep exercise gentle i think. No never done this before did ww before and lost 2.5 st and have lost 3.5st before myself through diet and exercise and got to 11st8 and a size 12 and kept it off for a year until i had my daughter then struggled and got bigger ever since and now a size 18-20 Im feeling thinner already i think my fluid retention is getting less. Have u done other diets before? What weight do u want to get to? Im 5ft 6 and i think 11 might b ok i am larhe frme i did that measurement thing to find out what frame size you are which impacts on how much you can weigh x

I tried Atkins before but that was years and years ago. More recently I've tried JUDDD which was good and I did lose a bit, apart from that I've tried healthy eating/exercise but couldn't motivate myself enough to keep it up, then tried Exante for the first time about a year ago and here I am lol I'd like to get to 9 stone, it's a number I've had in my head for years although I've never been 9 stone so don't know how I would look at that weight, but it would give me a healthy BMI so that's my target for now. I might change my mind though, like I might get to 10 stone and think "I'm happy like this I don't want to lose any more weight", or I might get to 9 stone and still feel fat, who knows lol Yeah I would think 11 stone would be ok for you, judging by your height :) Sometimes I wish I was like 6ft tall so I could eat loads and get away with it lol x

Absolutely cdutty I'll see you there!!! Size 10 here we come.

Starting tomorrow, weigh in and full measurements :S (then a 13 hour shift!)

GLE!!

13 hour shift BOOOOOO!! That's no fun! :( Hope work goes well (and Day 1) x

Hi dunkniki, happy new year ! Wow 1st 5 thats amazing in 3cweeks. Did u do much exercise? Im doin good couldnt resist a eeigh this morn n lost 4lbs in 2 days so on track. Feels easier today although feel bloated today so gunna up my water. I dont mind what ive had so far although watered them down as i dont like the really thick texture. Whats your next goal? Sounds like you have been doin fab i hope i lose that in 3 weeks x

Well done on the loss already! That's what I love about Exante - it doesn't mess around lol You will probably find that you have a big loss in the first week, then it will start to slow down but the Exante web site says the average loss is still a stone a month, which isn't bad :D In the first week, we usually lose the water in the fat cells first as the body is trying to hold on to the actual fat (as it's in survival mode), which is why the loss is big and some people call it "water weight". Then when ketosis kicks in (normally by day 4), the body starts burning the actual fat so your clothes will probably feel looser by the end of the week. Keep it up! x

Right starting weight 189lbs (13st 7) !! :(

Measuring 35/35/43.

Things are going alright so far, Banana shake for breakfast (my favourite!) Choc Orange bar for lunch now chugging down a Coke Zero.

8.5hrs to go!!

GLE

I've just ordered my first batch for the Total Solution Plan. I too have about 6 stone to lose preferably before August! I am a bridesmaid for a friend getting married abroad in August and no I won't enjoy the wedding as much if I'm over heating, fat and sweaty!! I know losing weight will mean I can enjoy it and not worry about covering up! I never have my arms or legs out so have to do this properly!

It would be good to hear about your weight losses and share mine- and as some of you have similiar weight losses, share our experiences of being on TS for a longer time!

Well I've just had my 3rd and final pack: the pasta carbonara. Was nice to not have soup but a little bit salty for my tastes as they are. However I remember my taste buds changing dramatically throughout TS so I will keep trying it weekly.

Used to be a daily weigher but going to try and wait til Monday!! Otherwise I just start becoming obsessive...

GLE

Have to confess I did wimp out this morning and jumped on the scales.... Yes I know it's just water weight!! Still nice to see the numbers going down, allegedly I dropped 2.2lbs overnight hehe!!

Vanilla shake this morning and now at work with black coffee...

Hitting tesco later to stock up on coke zero and dr pepper zero, they kept me sane last time!!

GLE

Hi all not been on for a while was doing so well until....today n finishing work half day n gettin home n wanting to eat eveything i think its cos i was on my own and secret eating thing dunno if anyone else has that? I was feeling terrible physically too hadnt been to loo for three days and think i was heading towards ketosis however def wont be now as just had a major binge...oh dear....back to square 1 peed off with myself now. Hope all you guys are doing well xxxx

Back