Starting total solutions 01/01/2013 need a buddy ......

It's hard not to binge, once you start its difficult to stop! My friend had a tiny bite of a roast potato over christmas and she felt terrible about it so you are not the only one!

I always try to remember the saying that nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Just try to get back on the wagon tomorrow! I'm starting exante tomorrow after getting my delivery today! Eeek! x

hi cdutty least u were honest would AV been easier to not say anything look tomorrow u can change wat happened that's the gud thing about life if u make a mistake u got anew day to start again don't sweat it anymore u made a mistake I wud b annoyed with myself aswell don't dwell tho move on try and prepare 4 tomorrow now quicker we start quicker can fit into the summer clothes!! I was due to start today packs came yesterday but dint happen but tomorrow for sure will be on it hard to break out of certain cycles we av created for ourselves over the years but I reckon exante will help to work out that we shud eat to live and enjoy it not live to eat Keep posting.... 100% tomorrow? Come on u can.

Thanks guys for your support. Back to it tomorrow think i needed to learn a lesson feel more determined now. I am going to do it and reach my goal. How are you all doin?x

Hi cdutty well done on coming clean! We're all only human and bound to make mistakes!! Wipe the slate clean and start again tomorrow.

I'm doing alright thanks, I know I'm in ketosis cos my breath is very unpleasant and my teeth feel dirty all the time! Sadly I don't seem to get the benefits others talk about, namely the "loads of energy" and "not feeling hungry" Not fair!!

Still onwards and downwards eh?

Nights this weekend, always tricky with lots of temptations around!!

Need to try and up my water intake and eventually I want to stop obsessive daily weighing!!

GLE

Hi laura sounds like you are doin fab and in ketosis ive had a much hetter day yesterday and back on track thankfully. Off to gym again today lost 6 lb so far prooer weigh in tomorrow x

I hope I will be in ketosis soon! My breath isn't too bad at the moment, how long does it take roughly?

Well dropped 7lb but now doin working solutions so gunna up my exercise not a bad first week. Hope you are all doin ok x

Hiya, I start either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on when my packs arrive, How is everyone? xxx

I'm restarting today :) x

Back