starting trampoline lessons

saffrons

well along with swimming twice a week and one aqua areobics class a week i am having trampoline lessons. my first one is next week... i thought something fun and different would help increase my weightloss... just not so keen on being the fatty bouncing in a room full of gymnasts, we all know what there bodies are like..

I would love to have a go at that but when I had a go on my daughters once I got out of breath real quickly and with my asthma it wasn't good!!:( imagine being the fatty bouncing around and having an asthma attack not a good look lol:p hope you enjoy though :)

oh good God... I will let you know how I get on. Hopefully its not too bad and I can keep it up. I wanna learn how to do a front and back flip on it..
then next summer the next bbq I go to with a trampoline in the garden I will get on a show off my skills.. :happy096: they will be cheering...

oh wow! that sounds soo much fun!! Plus it'd be great for the summer too, bouncing around in the sun. Once I shift another stone I plan on taking up tennis again...at least I'll be able to run at that rate

oh wow! that sounds soo much fun!! Plus it'd be great for the summer too, bouncing around in the sun. Once I shift another stone I plan on taking up tennis again...at least I'll be able to run at that rate

tennis is fab. have you seen the thighs you get from tennis.... tiny shorts coming your way ;)

Good for you - sounds fab!!

my son as a big trampoline in the garden, looks so much fun, i havent been on it though as im to fat at the moment and would proberly go threw it lol..... all in good time though hehe.

Back