stats and inches

Some amazing results, I've been using kettlebells since January and it's starting pay off. I didn't measure before but I might start doing it now.

Hi Dukesy - congrats on your weight loss. Definately get the tape measure out and if you can stand it take some pics as well, then you'll be able to look back in a few months time and see how far you've come. :)

Wow Dukesy your weight loss is going great and i am really curious as to how much difference you feel the kettelbells is making as i have been considering getting the Kettlercise for men kit.

Your feedback would be really appreciated!

Some amazing results, I've been using kettlebells since January and it's starting pay off. I didn't measure before but I might start doing it now.

Hi Sue - could you tell me the best exercises (or dvd to buy) - I really want to give this a go!! x

Hi Sally - well I am a massive Kettleworx fan so nothing will ever budge me from that :). You can find various bits about it on Youtube - look for Ryan Shanahan stuff. Also if you google Kettleworx UK you get the actual site which has lots of video clips and info on, as well as ordering info. In terms of the bells, Tesco do good 5kg and 5.5kg ones, but smaller ones are also available from other places. Just avoid the vinyl ones (see the York range in Argos to see what I mean) as they are very bulky.

Hope this helps and good luck :) It's the best thing I have ever done.

ok just finished week 6 of kettleworx program and here is my losses

Bust 2cm
Waist 4cm
Hips 2cm
Arm 1.5cm

My weight loss has been really random as you can see from my signature - all in all I lost nothing on the scales :confused: This has really miffed me as i have not been comsuming over 1300 cals ....anyway i've been advised that i have been eating too little calories so my body has been going into starvation mode? So as of this week following advise I am upping my cals to 1500 per day :eek: lets see how i fare!

Besides the scales i have found kettlebells a brilliant form of exercise and can definately see improvements in my over all body shape .....I definately don't intend giving up on it :) And am going to start my 2nd 6 week program in the next few days!

Hey Trash - I've commented in the main thread. But I'll say it again here. I think you have done brilliantly considering you have given up smoking at the same time. Well done chuck, xxx

Seeing as how I am now on week 7, and round 2 of Kettleworx, I thought I should come in here and post my first round results.

Weight lost = 12lbs (But I am doing Exante which is a VLCD)

Bust = Then 40" Now 39"

Waist = Then 34" Now 33"

Hips = Then 46" Now 44"

Hi - as promised, here's my results from my last Round of Kettleworx:

Round 6 - Standard KW: Left Arm: 0cm, Right Arm: -1cm, Left Thigh: 0cm, Right Thigh: 0cm, Waist: -4cm, Hips: -2cm, Bust: -2cm. Total loss = 9cm

So in total I have lost 94cm overall on KW in 6 rounds. My weight loss is currently 81lbs. I lost 5lbs on this round (combined with WW). This round included a one week break from KW and my diet for my holiday. So all in all extremely pleased with what I achieved in this round.

Round 7 will be an Advanced round, as I plan to alternate from now on.

Thanks Slim. I'm pleased to see I am still getting results from KW even after all this time.

Sue you are really rocking it! I'm so impressed with the results you get from each round of kettleworx - it's that sort of thing that keeps me going when I'm thinking 'but I am too sweaty and knackered to do set 3! whinge whine!'. :D

Round 7 - Advanced KW: Left Arm: 0cm, Right Arm: 0cm, Left Thigh: 0cm, Right Thigh: 0cm, Waist: -1cm, Hips: -1cm, Bust: -2cm. Total loss = 4cm

So in total I have lost 98cm overall on KW in 7 rounds. My weight loss is currently 85lbs. I lost 4lbs on this round (combined with WW).

Round 8 will be an Standard round, as I plan to alternate from now on. So as I said in the main thread I'm not surprised everything is slowing down now as I'm only 6lbs away from goal. However I am going to continue with KW but not bother measuring each round. I am going to use my clothes as a measure, particularly jeans. I am now in a pair of size 14s which only 4 weeks ago I was delighted to be able to get on, do up and be able to breathe! When I tried them on last night they were starting to get loose around the waist. Thinking it won't be long before I buy a size 12 and use that as my measure. Although I definately want to shift my last few pounds and then even have a wee buffer to play with under 10 stone, my measure from here on in will be clothes size. I'm never going to get below a 14 on top because of my boobs but to get to a 12 on my bottom half would be immense and I think do-able. When I first started I was a tight size 22 so frankly I am beyond delighted! :)

Cat Lover Sue said:

So in total I have lost 98cm overall on KW in 7 rounds. My weight loss is currently 85lbs. I lost 4lbs on this round (combined with WW).

Thinking it won't be long before I buy a size 12 and use that as my measure. Although I definately want to shift my last few pounds and then even have a wee buffer to play with under 10 stone, my measure from here on in will be clothes size. I'm never going to get below a 14 on top because of my boobs but to get to a 12 on my bottom half would be immense and I think do-able. When I first started I was a tight size 22 so frankly I am beyond delighted! :)

Wowee Sue! That's absolutely amazing!!!!! Fantastic, congratulations!
That's given me a boost of enthusiasm to continue.
Questions: how many months did this take?
Did you do all 7 rounds back to back?
Was your WW diet very strict?

You go girl :D

Wowee Sue! That's absolutely amazing!!!!! Fantastic, congratulations!
That's given me a boost of enthusiasm to continue.
Questions: how many months did this take?
Did you do all 7 rounds back to back?
Was your WW diet very strict?

You go girl :D

Hi Trimlee - thanks for your kind comments. In answer to your questions:
1. I have been on WW for 60 weeks now and started Kettlebells about 12-14 weeks into this.
2. Yes my rounds have been pretty much continuous with the odd break of no more than a week to accommodate holidays etc. Over Christmas for example I switched to the 10 minute Fast Abs and Fast Fat Burn sessions and did one of these every day just to try and keep the inevitable excesses at bay!
3. I am relatively strict on WW. I rarely go into my 49 weeklies, but when I do this is for a meal out for example where I eat what I like as its so few and far between! I have also never calculated and used the activity points I rack up doing the bells. When I first started WW the minimum you could be on was 29 points per day, however in January they reduced this to 26 but said it was optional. I have stuck with 29 points and am still losing so I'm not too bothered about reducing them down. I might do this though if I plateau - I just felt I would keep this up my sleeve as it were.

Hope this helps Trimlee. Happy to answer anything else.
xxx

Thanks Sue. You truly have paid the price by sticking to a good diet. I was half kidding myself that I could maybe do the exercise and skip the diet!

(just posted on wrong thread and it won't delete- oops, sorry)

Attachments

• image-1545861830.jpg
    image-1545861830.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 65
Back