Stayed the same AGAIN! GRRR ARGGHHHH

Good luck sammymac with your weigh in,sending some slimming vibes to ya! (((((((((()))))))))))))) (((((((((((((())))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Ta for those vibes Ruthy - did the trick - i lost 2.5lbs! Yea Quorn rules!

Whoooooooooohoooooooooooooo Well Done You!
Fan Bloody Tastic!

THANKS ALL IM WELL CHUFFED

Ruthie I just read about your great loss! that's fab honey!!!!! What did you do differently?

xx

Hiya, i have posted my weeks menu on this thread what i have done is keep off my friday kebab as i found out that some of the salad was tossed in oil, but i did have a chinese....i had a vegetable chop suey and rice instead and it was loverly!
I have realised some of the quorn is not free! hence the quorn i was eating was the ones that had syns in them and i wasnt counting them! which explained why i stayed the same for two weeks.
One thing i did do was drink 4-5 pints of water a day which does help speed up your weight loss. IT REALLY DOES HELP!!
Im just about to make vegatable chow mein, ive bought plain noodles which takes two minutes to boil and i will mix those with pre prepared stirfry and add the blue dragon chow mein sauce-5syns! omg so nice!!!!!! and really filling. Oh yes one more thing! i dont eat any bread for my second Healthy extra B!
I find bread makes me lose weight really slowly!!!!
Thats what i done differently xxx

Hi Ruthy

Thanks for the info. I guess we're on a continual learning process on this - finding what suits us and what doesn't (like you with the bread). As i've said previously i spent quite a while stuck at 1 to 1.5 stone above goal and couldn't understand what i was doing wrong as i thought i was eating healthily. Following the SW plan i've actually been eating more but now losing again.

Have been really glad to read about your great progress!

I definitely agree about the water, awful to say but before coming on here and reading about the benefits of water drinking i didn't have a single one for days on end - just tea, coffee and juice but probably nowhere near enough. Much different now - i try to have at least 2 litres a day plus a couple of coffees (i like me caffeine first thing!).

Back