Happy and full up

Ruthy xxx

menu for tues

HE-A SKIMMED MILK
HE-B WEETABIX

1 APPLE
SAVOURY RICE
1 MULLAR LIGHT
STIRFRY, WITH BLUE DRAGON CHOW MEIN SAUCE, AND AMOY STRAIGHT TO WOK NOODLES WHICH I THOUGHT WERE FREE UNTIL I TOUCHED THEM AND GOT OIL ON MY HANDS AND REALISED THEY WERE 2SYNS :( FECKERS!

iM FULL TO THE BRIM.....oh yes and 30 mins of aerobics
rUTHYXXXX

hey how nice are those blue dragon sauces!

Well, weigh in tomorrow, ive got a star week so im not expecting slimmer of the week, ive had my hair cut today and i look like pixie!

today all i have had is

HE-A MILK
HE-B WEETABIX

STIR FRY WITH PLAIN NOODLES AND
BLUE DRAGON CHOW MEIN SAUCE 5 SYNS- I HAD TO HAVE IT AGAIN TODAY CAUSE IT WAS SOO LUSH!
1 MULLAR LIGHT

rUTHY XXXX

Yes, love them Blue Dragon stir fry sauces and i usually have it two days running - one day with noodles and no meat (green), and the next with turkey or chicken but no noodles (red). I usually get the tesco ready to chuck in the wok stir fry veg (only £1 pack & lasts me the two days) and the beansprouts (think about 45p pack and also lasts me the two days). Always feel totally stuffed after.!

Hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow, i'll be having a look to see how you've done!

Thanks sammymac , im sure people are sick of this thread now but hey it will be all over tomorrow when i weigh in!
Im so nervous about it im gonna have the trotski's...... ill lose 4lbs in poo!
ooooooooooooooer

:rotflmao: You're so funny Ruthy!

All the best for your weigh in tomorrow!

Fanx.........but its true lol

THE
BIG
WEIGH
IN
TONIGHT!!!!

ooh girl, good luck, me too! first WI since I got back from hols so fingers crossed for us both!! I am buying the red recipe book tonight as well as I have a real mental block about red days!! :)

xo

I copy that about the red days mental block, well all the best and good luck.....im going for my nervous poo.....sorry....u didnt want to know that

Results are in i LOST 5 1/2lbs
omg like omg LIKE OMG!!!!!!!!!!
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY
THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM OVER THE BLOODY MOON!!
RUTHY

RUTHY

Fannnnnttttaaaaaaasssssstttttiiiiiccccc. Well done!!!

TA BABE XXXX

:talk017: Way to go Ruthy!! Well done, that's amazing, can tell you're really happy. Great stuff!

Off to my weigh in now, erm, think i'll take a tip from you and visit the loo first tho' LOL :D

Well done! Thats fantastic. I bet that was just the boost you needed!

RUTHY

****!:eek:
WELL DONE
What a boost 4 you!

eek i'm well happy 4 u! Keep up the good work hun!
:talk017:

Aww thanks all of you! im so happy.....i think it was tooo much quorn just bloated me out!
Im looking forward to the rest of it coming off, im going to book a holiday for May so i want to lose quite a bit before then.
Ruthy xxx

Good luck sammymac with your weigh in,sending some slimming vibes to ya! (((((((((()))))))))))))) (((((((((((((())))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Back