Stealing my life and I haven't even started yet!

Actually if we're being specific mine is a smoothie-maker. Pretty sure it's a Kenwood one that crushes ice and all that jazz, I'll have a proper check in a minute. Mine was a present from a friend so I doubt it was that expensive lol

The shake is... horrid but I'll have to get used to it. Went for strawberry in the end. Drinking it in 15 mins is going to be a challenge but if I want to lose I know it's got to be done :(

you though it was horrid lol i must be more of a dustbin that i thought. I didnt mind the taste lol.

Was thinking how interesting it is that we are going through days 1-3(worst) on friday/sat/sun. lol we know how to pick em.

Lol! I know what you mean. I was supposed to start yesterday but by the time I'd got my stuff I'd already eaten breakfast so figured it'd be best to start today.

Actually, I just dug out a straw from my drawer and stuck it into the shake... it was the top that I didn't like - it was too frothy and thick but underneath that bit it is palatable. Not nice lol, but at least I can drink it without gagging :)

I know that some people have said not to exercise in the first week but (and this is a big but (no pun intended)) if I have the energy I'm going to use my cross-trainer just to aid loss. Even if it's just for ten minutes.

So when you going to have your next shake?

short version 2pm

Long version of the answer to your question.

Im finished here(work) at 1230, pick satan's spawn up at 1250 home for 1315, so im going to split my next pack have half at 1330/1400(if i can hold out till 2 that is) and other half late afternoon.And then dinner will be 7-8ish I HOPE!! How are you doing your packs?

Best of luck girls - the best thing you have done is come here for support - these folks are the best and just reading the site every day keeps me positive!!

You can do it hun :) Today I'm just going to have a soup for lunch, probably at around 3pm and then a shake/hot choc for tea at about 7pm/8pm. I was going to split the packets but it's hard enough drinking one, I don't think it could manage it if they were all doubled lol!

Thanks for the kind words, Marky. I can tell this site is going to prove invaluable over the coming months!

fatgirl666 - satan's spawn? LOL :D

Afternoon :)
Just 'enjoying' my split pack vanilla shake. Its ok not anything to shout about. Im hungry though so trying to make the most of the"flavour " and texture.

And satan's spawn is my three year old boy lol

'Ello again. I'm going to be making my soup in a minute because I'm bloody starving. Thing is I know it's all in my head because I can go quite easily without food all day - it's only because I know that I can't have any that all I can think about is chewing on something.

I reckon I'm going to be having a very tough time of it the next few days... :(

Im proper hungry now, im having peppermint tea just now, to curb the sensation. grrrr i thought tomorrow would be the hungry day.

Yep i will need to be strong tonight. Its normally after 8pm that i start pigging out i will be on here tonight looking for any form of distraction!!

Hi, good luck to both of you. I started on monday so 5 days in now and cant wait til my 1st weigh in. The first day was really hard but been ok since, just been a bit tired. keep me updates on how your doing. vicky

Thanks scousemouse0151 :D Just looked at your ticker and you've lost a lot, how long have you been on LT for? (Sorry if that's nosey!) x
sorry about the long wait for reply rainbow i've been the hairdressers. seven weeks on LT now and still upbeat about LT got my WI tomorrow so fingers crossed

ohhh.....

sorry about the long wait for reply rainbow i've been the haidressers. seven weeks on LT now and still upbeat about LT got my WI tomorrow so fingers crossed

Good luck for ur weigh in and glad to hear that after 7 weeks u are still full of the joys of spring!!! xox

oh don't be fooled about the upbeat feeling. i had to retreat from coming on the site for a few days as i was feeling the pressure but BOING BOING (TIGGER) i'm back lol

had a wobble earlier on in the week not concerning food but i'm back and raring to go now. i can see the finish line approaching thank god

Really really really not good. Fell asleep on the sofa watching a DVD and when I woke up I just went and fixed up some cereal. I'd already got several spoonfuls in my big fat gob before I even realised what I was doing. Could put it down to having just woken up but that's not an excuse. Mood isn't helped by the fact that I've got a banging headache and my moron neighbours are insisting on playing music as loud as they possibly can. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ever get so angry at yourself that you could just cry? First day and I messed up. :mad::mad:

Okay, rant over. Guess as they say 'tomorrow is another day'. Just don't want to have to keep restarting due to being psychologically weak.

Anyway, how about you? Have you had your last shake yet? If you're having hunger pangs try a warm drink, you said you enjoy peppermint tea, right? :)

Rainbow_brite.time for tough love- lets put your small indiscretion down to experiance and NEVER do it agian ok:eek:

Yep hot drink, it was peppermint tea.

i had my soup at 8pm, was what felt like dying for it. enjoyed it too spooning it into my mouth like some crazed pig beast lol

(I hope you pat that last mouthfull of cereal out)

I made the soup earlier on and thought the packet smelled okay but when I made it it was all frothy and gross. Spooned off the froth which made it a bit easier to take but I think I prefer the shakes.

So are you feeling positive after your first day then?

Back