Stealing my life and I haven't even started yet!

i am really positive about today actually, Its the first time since i was 16/17 that i have controlled my eating and not let it control me. Even when i did slimming world i cheated on the first day.

Im quite proud of myself to be honest.

How you feeling now. have you recovered from the cereal. You ok arent you. not thinking about it too much

Well I'm glad you had a good day :)

To be honest I wasn't really okay last night, was so angry at myself that I could hardly bring myself to post because I felt like a fraud. Still, that was yesterday and this is today. I'm just getting caught up on things here and then will be making my first shake of the day. I'm thinking chocolate... you had a chocolate one yet?

Ooh, question... I know this might sound silly but we can have painkillers like paracetamol for headaches and stuff, right?

Morning paracetomal and asprin are fine as long as its in tablet form.

Not had chocolate yet, maybe tonight for dinner. I will have my first shake soon, im trying to get two pints down first, weekends are good for me because i can sleep in so no need to 'eat' so early.

And im glad your feeling good about today. im sure you will still go into ketosis at same rate you would have, after all a couple spoonfulls of cereal isnt enough for your body to run on. So chin up;)

good attitude to have ladies day 2 and glugging the water, keep posting for all the support.

Don't worry about last night, you know what you need to do, so today can be a new day 1 for you...

If it cheers you up at all - if that's your photo before you start - you look fantastic now (not really trying to chat you up - well maybe just a little for fun :D).

Just take each day at a time and stay focused on you target - the first week's weigh in will give you all the motivation you need - and we're all here through the week to keep your spirits up!

Peter

Well thank you, you are very sweet. You also speak sense - I do need to focus on taking it one day at a time and that is what I will try to do from now on :)

You guys have all been a great help so far, this forum is going to be my saving grace throughout my LT journey x

Back