Stefanie's Food Diary - Extra Easy

Wednesday 16 February

B: ff activia, 2 fried eggs with fry-light, slice ww bread (half hex), beans, salad of mushrooms and spinach, 1 lcl (1/5 hex), tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), tangerine.

L: Apple, tangerine and 2 babybel lights (rest of hex).

D: king prawn stir-fry with lots of peppers, baby sweetcorn, pak choi, onions, bamboo shoots served with egg noodles. Sauce made up of tbsp peanut butter (4.5 syns), soy sauce, tom yum paste (1 syn). Meal split between two.

S: half a banana, alpen light (half hex)

Syns: 4

35 min jog

Last edited:
Thursday 17 February

B: ff activia, tangerine, slice ww bread (1/2 hex) topped with egg, spinach, 1 babybel light (1/3 hex) and tsp of elf mayo (0.5).

L: leftover stir-fry veg with egg noodles (1 syn for sauce).

D: roast thyme chicken, potatoes, carrot, broccoli, spinach with onion gravy (1 syn)

S: slice ww bread (2/2) hex, 1 babybel light (2/3 hex) topped with spinach, tsp elf Mayo (0.5), tangerine, apple.

Syns: 3

35 min jog

Last edited:
Friday 18 February Weigh-in Day

Yippee 2 pounds off and I got my club 10 award. Feel super about it and especially knowing I am a pound away from being in the 13's! :D

B: 2 boiled eggs mixed with 1 tbs elf mayo (1 syn), 1 slice ww bread (1/2 hex) topped with spinach, ff activia and a tangerine.

L: homemade veg soup, tangerine

D: thyme chicken and veg, out at restaurant.

S: slice ww bread (2/2 hex), topped with 1 babybel light and 1 lcl (3/5 hex) and spinach.

Syns: 50 syns on wine and restaurant dinner.

Last edited:
Saturday 19 February

L: ff active, 2 ww bread (hex), 2 bits of bacon, ketchup (1.5 syns), Ginger cordial (5 syns).

D: D: wholemeal spaghetti mixed with a sauce of onion, mushroom, leek, pepper, fiery pesto, chilli, passata, ww creme fraiche and touch of lime juice (3 syns for sauce).

Monday 21 February

B: ff activia, apple and tangerine.

L: beans on slice ww bread (half hex), topped with spinach, 2 lcl (2/5 hex), tangerine.

D: meatballs in spicy tomato sauce and wholemeal penne pasta, spinach and asparagus.

S: alpen light (half hex), banana, ff yogurt, tangerine.

Syns: 2 for meatballs.

35 min power walk

Last edited:
Tuesday 22 February

B: ff activia

L: leftover meatball pasta served with spinach and red cabbage, tangerine (1 syn for meatballs), topped with half hex cheddar.

D: potato and leek soup, open chicken sandwich topped with chicken Mayo and salad 2 ww bread (hex), 2 lcl (hex) (1 syn for Mayo)

S: apple, pineapple

Syns: 2

35 min power walk

Last edited:
Wednesday 23 February

B: ff activia, tangerine, slice ww bread (half hex), 2 boiled eggs mixed with 1tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), salad and spinach.

L: potato and leek soup, slice ww bread (half hex), 1 lcl (1/5 hex), apple.

D: roast chicken topped with red pesto sauce (1 syn), 1 lcl (2/5 hex), broccoli, cauliflower and cous cous.

S: pineapple, grapefruit.

Syns: 2

35 min power walk

Last edited:
Thursday 24 February

B: ff activia, tangerine.

L: slice ww bread (half hex), 2 boiled eggs mixed with 1tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), salad and spinach.

D: chicken curry, broccoli, cauliflower and brown rice, ff activia.

S: 3pm snack - slice ww bread (half hex) topped with 2 lcl (2/5 hex) bit of chicken and rocket. Half a grapefruit. Apple and mango.

Syns: 1

35 min power walk

Last edited:
Friday 25 February Weigh-in Day

I managed a very lucky 1 pound off as had a bit too much alcohol last weekend so I am very happy - plus I am now in the 13's WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D

B: ff activia snackpot

L: sw quiche with broccoli, onions, 3 lcl (3/5), side salad of spinach and salad. Milk used was the remaining hex. 1 tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn)

D:

S:

Syns: 0.5

Last edited:
Monday 28 February

This is it and I mean it this time - I ruined everything at the weekend by getting totally drunk and acting like an idiot, eating crap....feel so ashamed :(

L: 2 boiled eggs, 2 ww bread (hex), 1 lcl (1/5 hex), spinach and a ff activia.

D:

Tuesday 1 March

Last night was meal out and wine....what the hell us wrong with me. Started off bad today, well I had a cheese sandwich using 2 ww bread, hex cheese and a bit of elf mayo (1 syn) - then I thought the rest of my day is gonna be a nightmare....until...I put on my gym gear and went out and power walked 4 miles!! Just back and had green bean and onion soup for lunch, with pineapple and a tangerine.

D: chicken stir fry

S: ff activia

1.5 hour power walk.

Last edited:
Wednesday 2 March - RED

B: ff activia snackpot, tangerine, green tea

L: sw quiche served with rocket, watercress, carrot and tomato salad, 142g baked beans ( 1 xHEXB) and 2 lcl (part HEXA).

S: tangerine

D: chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with 1 lcl (part HEXA), 220g potato (HEXB), carrot and broccoli.

S: small bowl veg soup with fresh chilli (superfree soup)

Syns:

1 x hour power walk

Last edited:
Thursday 3 March - RED

B: ff activia, tangerine, green tea

L: sw quiche, 1 lcl (part HEXA), rocket and watercress salad, 120g beans (HEXB), cup of chilli veg soup.

S: pear

D: chicken and bacon pasta 35g (HEXB), mixed with onion, mushroom, tinned tomatoes and a big salad.

S: ff activia, apple.

Syns: 0

1 hour power walk
Image0211.jpg

Last edited:
Friday 4 March - Weigh-in Day - RED

Woooooo lost 3 pounds, not sure where that came from but will put it down to lots of exercise - I'm 13.10 now...roll on the 12's!!!! :) Will do a full red week to see how I get on.

B: ff active snackpot, half a gala melon, green tea.

L: sw quiche mixed with broccoli, mushroom and served with 120g beans (HEXB), rocket salad, 1 lcl (part HEXA).

D: prawns, 35g wholemeal pasta (HEXB), sauce made of mushroom, onion, broccoli, ff yogurt, garlic - served with salad.

S: clementine, ginger tea

Syns: 0

Last edited:
Saturday 5 March - RED

B: fruit salad, ff activia, ww toast (part HEXA), boiled egg.

S: banana

L: ww toast (part HEXA), fried egg, bowl of veg soup.

D: mince and veg bolognese, 35g wholemeal pasta, broccoli, ff activia.

S: alpen light (3 syns), apple, pear.

Hour hill walk.

Last edited:
Sunday 6 March - RED

B: fruit salad, ff yogurt, ww toast (part HEXB), boiled egg.

L: bacon and mushroom sw quiche, salad, tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn), alpen light (part HEXB)

D: mince and veg bolognese served with 220g of roast potato and broccoli, ff activia.

S: carrot sticks, 3 lcl/milk (HEXA)

30 min power walk
Image0212.jpg

Last edited:
Monday 7 March - RED

B: ff activia, half a cantaloupe melon.

L: 2 boiled eggs mixed with 1 tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), slice ww bread (part HEXB), salad, broccoli.

D: breaded chicken using slice ww bread (rest of HEXB), pesto pasta 35g (HEXB) (2.5 syn for pesto), coleslaw (0.5) spinach.

S: tangerine, carrot sticks 1 lcl, milk (part HEXA), ff activia, pear, apple.

Syns: 4

Hour power walk.

Last edited:
Tuesday 8 March - RED

B: slice ww toast (1/2 HEXB), 1 lcl (1/5 HEXA), melon, ff activia and a green tea.

L: homemade carrot & coriander soup with cheese (3/5 HEXA) on toast (2/2 HEXB), salad and a wee dash of mustard (0.5 syn).

D: chicken, bacon and mushroom pie topped with mashed swede (2 syns for sauce made of rest of HEXA milk, 2 eggs and 2tbsp ww creme fraiche), 220g of baked potato slices and veg, half tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syns).

S: pear, sugar free jelly (0.5 syns), ff activia

Syns: 2.5

Hour power walk.
Image0213.jpg

Image0214.jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday 9 March - RED

B: slice cantaloupe melon, ff activia, slice ww bread (1/2 HEXB) spread with 1 lcl (1/5 HEXA), green tea.

L: leftover chicken and mushroom pie (0.5 syns) (pic above) served with salad and a tbsp hot sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns).

D: 220g baked potato (HEXB) topped with roast chicken mixed with 1 tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), onion and salad. Bowl of homemade carrot and coriander soup, 2 lcl (3/5 HEXA).

S: tangerine, ff activia, alpen light (rest of HEXB)

Hour power walk

Last edited:
Thursday 10 March - RED

B: slice melon, ff activia, (half HEXB) all-bran, green tea.

L: slice ww bread (half HEXB), egg and 2 bits of bacon, spinach, 1 tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn), small bowl homemade carrot and coriander soup, pear.

D: prawns and bacon in a spicy garlic tomato sauce (2.5 syns) served with 35g wholemeal spaghetti (HEX), with a big salad and broccoli and olives (1 syn)

S: pear

Syns: 4.5

Hour power walk/jog
Image0219.jpg

Last edited:
Back