Stefanie's Food Diary - Extra Easy

Friday 11 March - Weigh-in Day

Yaaaaayyyy 2 pounds off and hit my 2 stone mark! Halfway to slinky sexiness!! :D :D

B: slice melon, all-bran 20g (half hex), green tea.

L: homemade broccoli and veg soup with a lcl in (1/5 HEX).

D: dinner is out at my fave restaurant and a few drinks - have syns saved.

Monday 14 March

Well I'm back after a few meal out eek! :D all beautiful food and I loved it - but I need to focus on getting into the 12s by the 4th April - it is doable, just will take a LOT of effort.

B: half a grapefruit, ff activia, scan bran (1/5 HEXA) topped with 1 lcl (1/5 HEXB)

L: 2 boiled eggs on scan bran (4/5 HEXA), 2tbsp elf mayo (1 syn), cucumber and carrot sticks.

D: spaghetti bolognese with lots of veg in, wholemeal spaghetti, broccoli, salad.

S: ff activia

Syns 1

45 min power walk

Last edited:
Tuesday 15 March

B: ff activia, slice melon, half a grapefruit.

L: 3 pagan crisp-rolls (HEXB), beans, 1 low low triangle (not hex but had one), rocket and carrot sticks, 2 bits of bacon, 1tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syns).

D: leftover bolognese mixed with wholemeal pasta, big salad.

S: pear, ff activia

Syns: 0.5

30 Day shred (day 1) - 50 min walk

Last edited:
Wednesday 16 March

B: ff activia, slice of melon, peppermint tea

L: 2 boiled eggs on 2 slices of ww bread (HEXB) mixed with 1tbsp elf mayo (0.5), 1 cheese triangle (HEXA), carrot sticks and watercress salad.

D: chicken casserole (thighs and drumsticks), mixed with basil, garlic, carrots, onions, stock all simmered in the slow cooker. Used 1 syn for gravy to thicken it. Served with garlic mash and broccoli.

S:

Syns: 1.5

35 min power walk and 30 day shred (day 2) - 25 mins, 35 min walk after dinner.

Last edited:
Thursday 17 March

B: ff activia, slice melon, half a grapefruit.

L: homemade chicken and veg soup, 2 slices ww bread (Hex) topped with beans, 1 cheese triangle (hex), big salad.

D: chicken and prawn curry, mixed with lots of veg! Brown basmati rice. Tbsp of ww creme fraiche (0.5 syns).

S:

Syns: 0.5

3rd Day 30 Day Shred (25 mins), 30min power walk.

Last edited:
Friday 18 March - Weigh-in

Oops I got a sts today, but I did eat out too many times (wine/cheese/more wine) - so as I mentioned before, I am not eating out until 4 April :)

B: melon, ff activia, half a grapefruit.

L: 2 boiled eggs mixed with 2 tbsp elf Mayo (1 syn), slice ww bread (half hex), beans, spinach salad.

D: out to dinner also 1.5 bottles of wine.

S:

Syns: 65

30 Day shred (day 4), 8 mile walk.

Last edited:
Saturday 19 March

Had a lovely Friday night out, bit hungover today so missed 30 day shred. Back on it tmrw.

B: 2 ff activia, 2 crispbreads (hex) and 1 cheese triangle (hex)

L: ww Mediterranean pasta (1.5 syns) topped with rest of HEXB.

D: veg stir-fry (tbsp peanut butter 4 syns)

S: pineapple

Syns: 5.5

Sunday 20 March

B: ff activia, 20g all-bran (half hex), half a grapefruit.

L: 2 boiled eggs mixed with elf Mayo (0.5 syn), paprika, slice ww bread (half hex) with beans on top and a spinach and carrot salad, 3 mint tea.

D: baked chicken mixed with a tomato/paprika/chilli sauce ww creme fraiche (0.5 syns), brown basmati rice and mixed veg.

S: ff activia snackpot

Syns: 1

30 Day Shred (day 5), 40 min walk.

Last edited:
Monday 21 March

B: no fruit or yogurt in...so a green tea :(

L: wholemeal pasta mixed with spinach, veg, tbsp elf mayo (0.5), 20g lf cheese (half hex)

D: wholemeal spaghetti served with a veg sauce mixed with tbsp ww creme fraiche (0.5 syns), prawns.

S: ff activia, oaty bar (HEXB)

30 Day Shred (Day 6), 40 min walk

Last edited:
Tuesday 22 March

B: slice of melon, ff activia, green tea.

L: fried egg on ww toast (half hex) with beans and mushrooms, 1 lcl (1/5 hex), half grapefruit, green tea.

D: baked potato, beans, cottage cheese, 2 lcl (3/5 hex), big salad with beetroot, pickled onions, rocket, tomatoes and cucumber.

S: ww toast (full hex) topped with 1 lcl (4/5 hex)

Syns: 0

30 Day Shred (Day 7), hour walk.

Last edited:
Wednesday 23 March

B: half a cantaloupe melon, ff activia, green tea.

L: sw quiche, mixed with mushrooms, onion on a slice of ww bread (half hex), beans, 2 lcl (2/5 hex) and salad.

D: chicken topped with bacon, creamed leek sauce (1 syn), new potatoes and salad.

S: tangerine, alpen light (full hex), apple.

30 Day Shred (Day 8), hour walk

Last edited:
Thursday 24 March

B: slice ww toast (half hex) topped with fried egg, 2 bits of bacon and beans. Half a grapefruit. Green tea.

L: homemade veg soup, potato mixed with lots of salad and topped with 20g lf cheese and 1 lcl (half hex).

D: baked chicken topped with basil pesto and creme fraiche (2 syns), potato and swede mash, broccoli and carrots.

S: apple, alpen light (full hex)

Syns: 2

30 Day Shred (Day 9), hour walk

Last edited:
Friday 25 March - Weigh-in Day

Beauty!! 3 Pounds off! Must be the shred helping me out :D very pleased!

B: cantaloupe melon, half a grapefruit, ff activia.

L: 2 boiled eggs on a slice of ww bread (half hex), 1 lcl (1/5 hex), 1 tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn) with a side of potato, bean, swede and broccoli mixed with a little cottage cheese.

D: king prawn stir-fry, with lots of veg, egg noodles and served with a sweet chilli, soy and ginger sauce (1.5 syns)

S: apple, alpen light (full hex), half bottle of White wine (13 syns)

Syns: 15

30 Day Shred (Day 10), hour walk.

Last edited:
Saturday 26 March

B: 3 medallions of bacon, 1 egg, 1 slice ww bread (half hex), beans, half cantaloupe melon, ff activia.

L: chicken mayo with touch of pesto (1 syn) on slice ww bread (full hex), spinach salad, homemade veg soup.

D: Chicken with wholemeal spaghetti in a green pesto sauce (3.5 syns), mushroom, onion, garlic, basil served with a spinach and tomato salad with 40g mozzarella (heb)

S: alpen light (full hex), apple

Syns: 4.5

30 Day Shred (Day 11), hours walk.

Last edited:
Wow you are doing really well!
:D

Thank you and welcome! I'm getting there, slowly but surely :D xx

Sunday 27 March

B: apple, ff activia, green tea.

L: leftover cold pesto pasta mixed with salad (1.5 syn)

D: chicken and veg curry (tbsp ww creme fraiche 0.5 syn) served with brown rice and 100g rustic chips (1 syn).

S: 2 x alpen light (heb)

Syns: 3

30 Day Shred (Day 12), hour walk

Last edited:
Monday 28 March

Shop tonight, so not much superfree in...

B: 2 tangerines, ff activia, green tea.

L: leftover chicken curry, 2 scan bran (half hex) topped with 2 lcl (half hex).

D: homemade veg soup, chicken with red pesto (1.5 syns) on wholemeal pasta served with carrots and green beans.

S: alpen light (full hex), alpen light (3 syns)

Syns: 4.5

30 Day Shred (Day 13)

Last edited:
Tuesday 29 March

B: slice of cantaloupe melon, half a grapefruit, ff activia, green tea.

L: 2 boiled eggs, slice ww bread (half hex), elf mayo mixed with mustard (1.5), 1 lcl (1/5 hex), salad, small bowl of veg soup.

D: baked potato, beans, 2 lcl (3/5 hex), rocket salad with tomato and cucumber, BBQ sauce (0.5 syns)

S: alpen light (full hex), apple

Syns: 2

30 Day Shred (Day 14), hour walk.

Last edited:
Back