Stefanie's Food Diary - Extra Easy

Wednesday 30 March

B: half grapefruit, slice of cantaloupe melon, 2 ww bread (hex), topped with egg and a slice bacon, tomato sauce (1.5 syns)

L: bacon salad with 2 babybel light (2/3 hex), tbsp mustard mayo (2 syns), bowl of veg soup.

D: chicken topped with bacon and bbq sauce (1.5 syns), sw chips, beans, salad, green beans and asparagus.

S: 2 apples, ff activia

Syns: 5

30 Day Shred (Day 15), 5 mile walk

Last edited:
Thursday 31 March

B: slice cantaloupe melon, half a grapefruit, slice ww bread (half hex) with boiled egg, mayo (1.5 syns).

L: slice ww bread (full hex), topped with beans, 2 lcl (2/5 hex), great bean and beetroot salad.

D: roast chicken with a BBQ glaze (1 syn), sw chips and broccoli, tbsp mustard Mayo to dip (2 syns).

S: apple, ff activia

Syns: 4.5

6 mile walk, 30 Day Shred (Day 16)

Last edited:
Friday 1 April - Weigh-in Day

2 pounds off this week which I am very happy about - its my second biggest weight loss in a month after my first 4 weeks on sw, so it means I am stepping up the game and not resting on my laurels. Tough week ahead as I am away to Glasgow and then my mum is over for a week, so will be lots of wine involved - will just have to be more aware.

B: slice cantaloupe melon, half a grapefruit, ff activia.

L: slice ww bread (half hex) topped with 2 boiled eggs mixed with elf mayo (1 syn), 2 lcl (2/5 hex), beans and a big rocket and beetroot salad.

D: dinner out plus wine (70 syns)

S:

Syns: 1

Last edited:
Saturday 2 April

Was a bit naughty last night but it was enjoyable!! This week will be so difficult with going out a lot but will try to choose wisely :) Today was hangover food!!

L: 2 boiled eggs, 2 ww bread (hex), 2 lcl (2/5 hex), hoops, 2 bacon, ff activia, half melon.

D: mushroom pasta (2.5 syns), chips (2 syns), tomato sauce (1 syn), lcl and a babybel (full hex), salad.

2 mile walk

Tuesday 12 April

Had a fabulous few days off plan just purely due to to my mum being over, eating out every night and everything very much up in the air as I'm due to move to Australia in 3 weeks!! So trying to stay focused as much as I can.

B: ff activia, 2 boiled eggs on slice of toast (hex), tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syn), 1 lcl (1/5 hex).

L: apple, half grapefruit, ff activia

D: chicken and prawn stir-fry with broccoli and egg noodles.

S:

Syns: 0.5

30 Day Shred, 6 mile walk

Last edited:
Wednesday 13 April

B: frozen raspberries mixed with ff activia, half a grapefruit.

L: 2 boiled eggs on slice toast (hex), tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syns), bowl homemade veg n chilli soup, 1 lcl (1/5 hex).

D: bowl homemade soup, 50g brown pasta mixed with 2 lcl (3/5 hex).

S: ff activia, tangerine.

30 Day Shred, 5 mile walk

Last edited:
Thursday 14 April

B: slice ww bread (half hex) topped with 1 lcl (1/5 hex), slice melon and frozen raspberries, ff activia, green tea.

L: 2 boiled eggs topped on slice ww bread (hex) spread with 1 lcl (2/5), tbsp elf Mayo (0.5 syns), bowl homemade soup.

D: bowl homemade soup, 75g brown pasta mixed with green beans, onion and 3 lcl (hex).

S: apple

30 Day Shred, 5 mile walk.

Last edited:
Friday 15 April - Weigh-in

Not sure how I managed it, but I lost a pound weeeeee! :)

B: ff activia, 20g all-bran (half hex), pear and slice of melon.

L: apple, slice ww bread (full hex) topped with 1 lcl (1/5 hex).

D: spaghetti bolognese, broccoli and cauliflower.

S: melon pieces

Syns:

30 Day Shred, 3 mile walk.

Last edited:
Saturday 16 April

B: 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice ww bread (half hex), beans, tbsp elf mayo (0.5 syns), ff activia, 1 lcl (1/5 hex), 2 bits of bacon, melon.

L: Melon

D: Out to local restaurant.

S:

30 Day Shred, 2 mile walk.

Last edited:
Monday 18 April

Well I have been a bad shrub this weekend so all I can do is just try to get lots of exercise and SS foods in and hope for the best xx

B: apple, melon, ff activia and a cardamon tea.

L: pear, broccoli, green bean, cauliflower and carrot soup mixed with 3 lcl (3/5 hex).

D:

S:

Syns:

30 Day Shred

Last edited:
Wednesday 1 June

Well I'm back after a long time away due to many reasons. On a very upbeat note, I am back and that is the main thing. Starting my food diary again so here goes :) oh and back in Scotland so quite chugged when I found all the sw things in the supermarket no problem :D

B: half grapefruit, half melon, 20g all-bran (half hex), ff activia, fennel tea.

L: 2 ryvita (half hex), 2 lcl (part hex), chicken and rocket salad with tomatoes, half melon.

D: homemade butternut squash soup, turkey bolognase on a bed of curly kale and asparagus, 1 lcl (hex)

S: strawberries

Syns: 0

70 min walk.

Last edited:
Thursday 2 June

B: melon, tangerine, half a grapefruit, 2 ryvita (half hex), 2 lcl (part hex), ff activia, green tea.

L: 2 ryvita (hex), topped with 2 lcl (hex), turkey, 1 boiled egg, rocket salad, bowl homemade butternut squash soup.

D: turkey stir-fry with lots of veg and egg noodles.

S: banana

Syns:

70 min walk.

Last edited:
Monday 10 October

I am back!! After a move to Melbourne and my 30th, which was fab, I'm back to my good ol' ways :)

B: ff yogurt and a pear

L: 2 eggs mixed with cayenne and herbs, fried in fry-light.

D: chicken and veg soup, big bowl

S: ff yogurt

Tuesday 11 October

B: ff yogurt, pear, half grapefruit.

L: chicken and veg soup

S: 2 eggs mixed with cayenne fried with fry-light, rocket salad.

D: large salad with chicken and a balsamic dressing

1 hour gym.

Wednesday 12 October

B: lemon and warm water, ff yogurt, pear and half a grapefruit.

L: 2 eggs mixed with onion and cayenne pepper fried as an omelette, side salad of rocket and 25g reduced fat feta.

D: chicken, pepper and onion mixed with extra light ricotta, sugar free wholegrain mustard, steamed broccoli and carrot, side salad.

Hour gym.

Last edited:
Thursday 13 October

B: lemon and warm water, ff yogurt, pear and half a grapefruit.

L: 2 eggs mixed with onion and cayenne pepper fried as an omelette, side salad of rocket and 25g reduced fat feta.

D: chicken and onions mixed with curry powder and a spoon of elf ricotta, side salad of rocket, cucumber and purple carrots.

1 hour gym.

Well after a very slow start, I am rejoining sw tonight at class. I need the extra incentive as I am slowly heading back to my old ways and it is so depressing. Class is at 7.30pm so will update and start a new sw food diary tomorrow morning. I WILL do this, I WILL, I WILL!!! :)

Loved the new class and loved the Consultant, so fun and bubbly! Diary for EE starts today xx

Thursday 21 June 2012

B: Fried egg in fry light, mushrooms, 1 babybel light (1/3 hex), half a grapefruit, green tea.

L: Roast chicken salad, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, tbsp olive oil (hex b), 1 babybel (2/3 hex), green tea.

D: Chicken sir-fry, lots of veg and wholewheat noodles.

Snacks: 1 babybel (3/3 hex), pineapple pieces.

Exercise: 1.5 hours cardio and weights session at gym.

Last edited:
Friday 22 June 2012

B: Fried egg in fry light, topped with a spoon of ff cottage cheese, half a grapefruit, strawberries, green tea.

L: Roast chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, 1 babybel light (1/3 hexa), ff cottage cheese, baked beans, mushrooms, tsp light salad cream (0.5 syns), green tea.

D: Prawn curry, made with spices, chopped tomatoes, lots of veg, brown rice.

Snacks: 2 babybel lights (3/3 hexa),

Exercise: 1.5 hours cardio and weights session at gym.

Saturday 23 June 2012

B: 2 boiled eggs, beans, tbsp ff cottage cheese, pile of strawberries (eaten first).

L: Fruit selection, mango, pineapple and melon. 1 babybel light (1/3 hexa).

D: Homemade burger (extra lean mince), wrapped in lettuce, 1 babybel light (2/3 hexa), tomato sauce (0.5 syn), mustard (0.5 syn), broccoli, mushroom, sw chips with spices and fry-light.

Snacks: 2 babybel lights (3/3 hexa), strawberries/cherries.

Syns: 1

Exercise: 30 min walk.

Last edited:
Back