Step 2 Food suggestions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LiBelle, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LiBelle

LiBelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just started on CD, am on Step 2.
    First meal was 2 eggs with tiniest portion of veg, seemed v small 'meal'.

Last night I had half the chicken breast allowance (120g) and half the cottage cheese allowance (160g), and it seemed like loads.. was that the right thing?

Are you really only allowed 45g of veg? It doesnt seem like very much at all.

lol, I know this is a diet but just checking I am not esting too little or too much, would be so gutted if i didnt lose in first week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LiBelle

LiBelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just realised i didnt ask my other question..
    any suggestions on more adventurous meals? I am not a fan of fish, but all i can think of having is cottage cheese, egg or chicken..!

4. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Its such a small amount of veg isn't it! I think its because carbs hide in veggies? I think your body adjusts quite quickly, all your body needs is the 3 packs so the meal is more just to make you feel human and chew stuff, make sure you have your milk allowance too. Im on ss+ and my meals are so un adventurous lol, my fave veggies on the list and plain chicken breast for 2 months lol I write like it but theni do have tendencies to be a bit of a creature of habit when in comes to food.
    Anyway that's enough babbling from me, good luck! Hope someone can give us both some more ideas x

5. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Omelettes are great with your veg in and a splash of milk fluffs them up nicely. Use herbs spices to make things interesting I love balsamic so use loads of that I also have fresh herbs taking over my kitchen

6. mich1010

mich1010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810 plan
    I really like to make grilled chicken skewers with mushroom or courgette or both :D

I also have king prawn cocktail with balsamic vinegar...you get an awful lot of prawns and its really filling.

Hope this helps xx

7. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
  8. LiBelle

LiBelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks all of you! Checking the recipes out now. Omlettes are good, thinking lentil soup for tea, need something warm today!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.