Step 2 Food suggestions

LiBelle

Just started on CD, am on Step 2.
First meal was 2 eggs with tiniest portion of veg, seemed v small 'meal'.

Last night I had half the chicken breast allowance (120g) and half the cottage cheese allowance (160g), and it seemed like loads.. was that the right thing?

Are you really only allowed 45g of veg? It doesnt seem like very much at all.

lol, I know this is a diet but just checking I am not esting too little or too much, would be so gutted if i didnt lose in first week.

Just realised i didnt ask my other question..
any suggestions on more adventurous meals? I am not a fan of fish, but all i can think of having is cottage cheese, egg or chicken..!

Its such a small amount of veg isn't it! I think its because carbs hide in veggies? I think your body adjusts quite quickly, all your body needs is the 3 packs so the meal is more just to make you feel human and chew stuff, make sure you have your milk allowance too. Im on ss+ and my meals are so un adventurous lol, my fave veggies on the list and plain chicken breast for 2 months lol I write like it but theni do have tendencies to be a bit of a creature of habit when in comes to food.
Anyway that's enough babbling from me, good luck! Hope someone can give us both some more ideas x

Omelettes are great with your veg in and a splash of milk fluffs them up nicely. Use herbs spices to make things interesting I love balsamic so use loads of that I also have fresh herbs taking over my kitchen

I really like to make grilled chicken skewers with mushroom or courgette or both :D

I also have king prawn cocktail with balsamic vinegar...you get an awful lot of prawns and its really filling.

Hope this helps xx

Thanks all of you! Checking the recipes out now. Omlettes are good, thinking lentil soup for tea, need something warm today!

Back