Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PP Steph has been Inspired!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by StephFeb25, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. StephFeb25

StephFeb25 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.85%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Everyone, I have been nosing around on this site for a while now and everyone is doing so well that I have been inspired to start my own Dukan Diary.

I have tried just about every diet going and discovered Dukan a few weeks ago. I followed attack for 4 days and lost 5lb and a further 4lb since being in cruise.

Today I have eaten:

Breakfast - sliced chicken
    Lunch - Galette toasted and spread with extra light Philly and some marinated chicken.
    Tea - Steak

I am considering a weight watchers vanilla yoghurt now - not hungry but feeling very munchy!

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Hello and welcome!

I presume you know that only 30g extra lite philly is allowed per day (and is considered a "tolerated food", only to be used at the outset if you're not in a great hurry, as they do slow your progress!).

Good luck!

4. StephFeb25

StephFeb25 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.85%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks Joanne.

I have 1 mini pot of extra light Philly a week as I scrape the thinnest bit on my galette to moisten it a bit. I think there is only 30g in the full tub.

I could easily pile it on at I love philadelphia but am restraining myself at the moment! ;-)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. StephFeb25

StephFeb25 Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.85%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I got my food shopping delivered last night and while unpacking, discovered I had forgotten eggs. How on earth did I forget EGGS!!! Today's menu is a bit uninspired...............

Breakfast - half a steak

Lunch - Galette, cottage cheese and the other half of the steak

Tea - Salmon Fillet sprinked with paprika and then a splash of lemon juice - this was delicious.

I have drunk so much today and still feel thirsty. 3 cups of tea, 2 litres of water, a pint of diet coke and a litre of fizzy water. I am going to be up all night weeing at this rate. Is anyone else suffering from a raging thirst?

Night all XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.