Cruise PP Steph has been Inspired!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, I have been nosing around on this site for a while now and everyone is doing so well that I have been inspired to start my own Dukan Diary.

I have tried just about every diet going and discovered Dukan a few weeks ago. I followed attack for 4 days and lost 5lb and a further 4lb since being in cruise.

Today I have eaten:

Breakfast - sliced chicken
Lunch - Galette toasted and spread with extra light Philly and some marinated chicken.
Tea - Steak

I am considering a weight watchers vanilla yoghurt now - not hungry but feeling very munchy!

XX

Hello and welcome!

I presume you know that only 30g extra lite philly is allowed per day (and is considered a "tolerated food", only to be used at the outset if you're not in a great hurry, as they do slow your progress!).

Good luck!

Thanks Joanne.

I have 1 mini pot of extra light Philly a week as I scrape the thinnest bit on my galette to moisten it a bit. I think there is only 30g in the full tub.

I could easily pile it on at I love philadelphia but am restraining myself at the moment! ;-)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got my food shopping delivered last night and while unpacking, discovered I had forgotten eggs. How on earth did I forget EGGS!!! Today's menu is a bit uninspired...............

Breakfast - half a steak

Lunch - Galette, cottage cheese and the other half of the steak

Tea - Salmon Fillet sprinked with paprika and then a splash of lemon juice - this was delicious.

I have drunk so much today and still feel thirsty. 3 cups of tea, 2 litres of water, a pint of diet coke and a litre of fizzy water. I am going to be up all night weeing at this rate. Is anyone else suffering from a raging thirst?

Night all XXX

Back