stephie 77 Diary

day 15 - 17/1/11

burned 1029 cals at gym - take that weekend indulgencies!!!!

1230 - Shake - 230 cals
1400 - oxo & mini peperami - 50cals
1800 - Potatoes, WW pie, veg, gravy, pea bake - 600 cals
1830 - skinny cow ice cream - 93 cals.
2000 - pkt of velvet crunch, 50g cherries - 130cals

I need to be good, good, good - WI on Wednesday....

So, another stonker in the gym tomorrow, also im decoratingthe house so when i get back im stripping (wit woo!!) wallpaper so i will be keeping myself busy!!

focus steph, focus!!!

looks like there wasnt enough day for my food today!!!

Last edited:
day 16 - 18/1/11

burned 1000 cals

1230 - Shake - 230 cals, & 3 crispbreads with elf philli 100 cals
1630 - 4 x fish sticks, mini peparami - 106 cals
1800 - homemade tuna pasta bake & salad, merangue nest, strawberries, squirty cream and a little bit of L/F ice cream. - 600 cals
2000 -

Im really nervous about tomorrows WI, i refuse to have a sneaky look but i dont feel like i have lost anything and i had a bad weekend, but that said 6/7 days i have not gone over 1400 cals and i have hammered the gym everyday so if i dont lose or at least maintain i will be gutted.
We are supposed to be going away this weekend but we have changed our minds, which im releived about as it means no drinks!!!

Im pooped - i have stripped 2 of the walls in my lounge/diner whilst hubby wasat work, still got the big walls to do tomorrow!!! WHY do i start these things ?? its always such a good idea at the time!!!

i have also just realised that its TOTM for me as well so all things considered im not holding out much hope for tomorows WI!!

Last edited:
your doing really well and hammering the gym everyday is fantastic so if you havent lost id be really surprised

You are doing really well you are making me feel guilty, I have not been to the gym since Christmas, I hate the gym until I get in the zone then I think wow I should go every day. Perhaps next week !
Keep on running

thanks everyone, i will just have to wait and see what the scales fairy brings my, however i have lost 2 inches off my waist, half inch off my thighs and and inch off my hips so i know its going!!

I agree with Rowanx2, it is size that matters. I have a friend who on the scales is 11 1/2 stone but her clothes are a size 10 and she is only 5ft. She does tai chi and is solid muscle and looks great, keep going

Wed 19/1/11 - burned 811 cals in gym.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Well just had week 2 WI and i stayed the same. I cant believe one night out on Saturday would impact my weightloss so much....... i did kind of expect it but its still very disappointing.........right well draw a line and week 3 off we go.

Im STARVING this morning and got gym at 1030 but also Kickboxing starts again tonight so extra fat will be gone!!!!

0830 - 2xWW bread, 15g clover light, marmite - 150cals
1200 - 3 x fish sticks - 45cals
1230 - Shake
1600 - Shake
1800 -Brown pitta stuffed with WW tuna, salad, 1/2 tin peas -306cals
Skinny Cow ice cream - 93 cals
2130 - Asda Simmer soup - 96 cals

Last edited:
Hey hun I posted on another thread you really shouldnt worry as you said yourself your Losing inches so that is basically proof your gaining muscle?! You've lobably heard a million time muscle is much more dense than fat so takes alot more muscles to take up fats space :0)

What sort of work out are you doing in the gym, the most I hit is 300 cals without my weight training but I'm working on it :0) x

thanks hon, i have a trainer who has put together a 5 day plan for me but i train 1-1 with him on a Wednesday for an ass kicking!

I mainly do cardio but weights work twice a week, but i work with a heart rate monitor so generally work 65-75% of my heart rate ( 'fat burning %) but i have had a chat with my trainer today and i do feel more positive......
He has aso told me to stop putting pressure on myself to burn 1000cals each time as im getting fitter and its getting harder to hit those sort of numbers, he has said anything over 500 is what i should be happy with if im following a 1400 cals diet. Also, we looked at my food diary and i probably wasnt as honest with myself as i could have been....:break_diet:

But im in a betterplace now and determined to have a lss next week, i have 3 more WI till my next appt at the fertility clinic so if i can shift 2lb a week till then i will be happy.

Last edited:
Awww you have a brilliant reason to stay motivated then! Xx

you can do it your doing great

hi Steph
Your doing one of the best things for conceiving. I had a problem, it took years but with the help of pills and losing weight it finally happened ! Stick in there

right, i have decided to continue with my diary on here but not keep a food diary on here as i keep forgetting to put things in it that i have eaten!!!!

So im going to keep a paper diary for food and then rant / cry / beat myself up / smile/ laugh and stop myself eating my kitchen on here!!!!

xx

Thurs 20th Jan

Off to the gym again but im not going to go mad today as im pooped from y/day! now im back at Kickboxing i may need to move my Wednesday morning ass kicking to another day as i was knackered last night - either that or just 'man up', stop whining and just get on with it!!!:D

Right, did not go mad at the gym, kept the heart rate at 65%- 70% like i was told to - yet i have burnt 950cals so im quite happy.
Still gotta finish stripping the living room ( day 3) so opefullywill get that done today b4 hubby gets home and then chill tonight, nice hot bath, magazine and early night for me. We are not out this weekend so i have no excuse for not staying focused and getting a loss next week!!!

Last edited:
Friday 21st Jan

Ok, im so in the zone today- gym done, and i 'felt' slimmer......not sure if i am tho!!!! Am getting REALLY frustrated with the scales, had a sneaky peek today and nothing! not even gained!! all i wana do is get down into the next stone bracket - thats a pound - come on body get with the programme!

Back on the weetabix before the gym today, think that helped in my first week so we shall see!

Oooo try to stick to your weigh day your messing with your own thoughts :0) x

Back