stephie 77 Diary

I wish i hadnt looked to be honest. Im normally really good and dont scale surf as hubby hides the battery every wed but i forgot to give it to him this week!! Not looking again till WI day now as it will only demotivate me, its also totm (well the wk before) so it will just be a disaster waiting to happen and will knock me back again! Bloody scales!! LOL.

Stephie77 xxx

ooh good idea about taking battery out of ur scales! i have non digital ones tho so that wouldnt work for me lol. i want new scales tho so i will keep that in mind! and keep to ur weigh in day missy or i will have to confiscate the scales! x

Haha. I have just made hubby hide the battery now so i cant sneak a peek in the morning!! Bloody hell, the things we do eh ????

Stephie77 xxx

I'm getting my worse half to hide mine after weigh tomorrow... :0) all in the name of good spirit haha x

Sunday 23rd Jan

Didnt come on here yesterday - probably because i was to bust stuffing my face with chocolate!

Off to Zumba today - looking foreward to hit & hopefully my 30 day shred will arrive tomorrow so i can get started on that.

Ijust wanna see that 1lb come off this week to get me into the next stone bracket again, that will motivate me like nothing else i think, and now im not 'due on' that SHOULD happen....damage limitation between now and Wed morning WI.
I have just worked oout i havd around 2600 cals yesterday!!! ffs, didnt even go to the gym as i gave myself a day off as started the day ith such good intentions. Am considering keeping below 1000cals today to try to counteract y/day...........yeah, well we will see how that one turns out !!

You work out so hard, your body might need a tad more. It seems with me when I under eat I do not loose, it is very hard for me to get that in to my brain. Have a great Zumba.

instead of trying to scrape back from yesterday just draw a line under yesterday and stick to plan properly today. I think if you try to fix the damage done yesterday you might find yourself trying to scrape it back all week and mess your brain up lol.

bikerkitty said:
instead of trying to scrape back from yesterday just draw a line under yesterday and stick to plan properly today. I think if you try to fix the damage done yesterday you might find yourself trying to scrape it back all week and mess your brain up lol.

I agree, take it as your day off and start fresh x

thanks peeps!
Zumba was fab as usual, but without realising i have had a busy day and got to 5 with only having a shake and about 4 million glasses of water ( we are decorating and hit a few hiccups!!) so i have just made myself poached eggs and tinned toms on WW toast for about 400 cals so if i get hungry later i know i can have a nibble.....

Well i ended up on about 1200 cals. But i am sooooo bloated and (im sorry) really constipated....not sure if it due to totm.........if im like this tomorrow i will have to take something but fingers crossed i will be ok in morning. Am off to hospital for more bloods tomorrow morning, then gym on way home for a couple of hours.i really need to see a loss this week otherwise i might have to try something different as otherwise i am gonna totally be demotivated.

Stephie77 xxx

Monay 24th Jan

Cals in Gym - 850 ish

Well, i got a bit of a wake up call today - went to the gymand ended up bearing my sole to the trainer ( Paul) as i am so sure im gonna sts this week......tuens out im nder eating my about 500 cals a day and my body is in starvation mode (explains why im so tired and also a bit light headed sometimes) but i dont want to stop SF so i have decided to follow a 1700 cals plan ( im gonna loosly follow the old WW plan as i know this really well and i have a WW buddy to do it with in the gym) BUT im still gonna have my shake after the gym every day as its crammed full of the vits and minerals i lose in the gym. I wanna keep my diary on here and all thr support as everyone is so nice and friendly !. Have eaten more today than i have in the past 2 weeks and feel better for it ( maybe a subconcious feeling!!) but i am feeling very positive but not holding out much hope for Wed WI, maybe too little too late!!
xx

I look forward to seeing your weigh in. I wonder if I'm eating a little too little ATM but I'm gonna stick it out and see if it continues to work for me, it's early days still:0) good luck x

Working out as hard as you do you really must feed the body,it is a bit scary at first.I did hear them on The biggest looser last week being told the same thing as your trainer said. I remember when I used to go to WW I could not believe I could eat so much and loose weight. Even on Sf, I always think of food as points. Good Luck

im sure i should be on more cals too but its working so far so till i plateau then i'll change it lol. good luck for your weigh in and for your new plan xxx

OK, so yesterday i kind of started the 'new plan' today its 100% and already i can feel the difference, im not hungry between meals and im not as tired so, so far ( in a very short spce of time) its all good.

just to give you an idea of my food:

B - 2 x weetabix, 1/4 pint milk
after gym - 1/2 a shake
230 - bowl soup, crackers & cheese triangles x 2, other half of shake
4.30 - 2 satsumas
6.00 - Lg salad, WW Quiche, peas & skinny cow ice for pud.
PM snacks - popcorn & fruit.

c'mon scales - lets see you move next Wed!!!! ( downwards of course!!!)

Right, im feeling soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better now im eating more - even the guys in the gym said i look more ' alert!' i had a gain this week of 1/2 lb which im not bothered about as i had a quick WI again this am b4 hubby hid the battery and i am 2lb down on y/day already so i know that i will see a loss next week. still gonna record what my 'offical' WI was tho.....LOVING the 30 day shred DVD although the Level 1 exercises are pretty much what i do in the gym im still gonna go with it and try and do the full 30 days.
I feeling really good and motivated today, been to the gym, sorted CV etc yesterday ready for job apps next month - will get on with more decorating today and get to see my family on 18th Feb for 7 whole days!!! wooo hooo LIFE is good.
x

Last edited:
You sound in a very good place. Are you doing the 30 day shred? Just ordered it today if so and will start as soon as I can. Your trainer was right.

yeah, its fab!! I cant believe what a difference more cals has made to me, i have more energy , im not hungry and constantly thinking about food! and im still having a shake each day after the gym.....I AM in a good place at the mo and if the cales can start to reflect it next week then i will be even happier!!! LOL. let me know what you think about the 30 dayshred, personally i think L1 is ok, not that challenging but i work out every day....i dont want to skip to L2 as i want to do it properly as she says to......
x

Back