Steve's Lipotrim Diary

Well we're back from Amsterdam and managed to stay on the diet 100% :clap:

It was really hard going out in a group of 9 of us to a nice restaurant and not eat a thing. It did help that most of the evening were spent hanging out in the Coffee shops where drinking was not an issue as most people were drinking water or coffee whilst having a "Smoke"

Weigh day Wednesday and am hoping to have lost a fair bit as have walked miles over the last 4 days

Fair play Steve, great work! Willpower is everything!

Keep up the good work

This weeks weigh in was only a drop of 4lbs but at least its still a drop. This takes my total weight loss to 2st 9lbs in 5 weeks.

I've now started to go to the Gym for a 30 min each night. Small and often is the game to begin with as i don't want to over do it but I've gotta admit that i felt like crap after tonight despite only doing 5 or 10 mins on a few machines. Fingers crossed that after a couple of weeks this should get easier :cry:

Bloody marvellous weight loss in 5 weeks Steve!! I'm still finding it much harder at the gym than usual but it's not surprising considering that our bodies haven't got much fuel at the moment. I have found that I've really toned up though (apart from my tummy :( ) so keep up the fantastic work!!

Another 6lbs off this week taking my weight down to 15st 2lbs with a total of 3st 1lbs off in six weeks.

This Gym lark is taking it out of me and i've overloaded on Mcdonalds Black coffee whilst at work which i can honestly say has made me feel like utter crap. I'm necking about 4 litres of water each day but think from now on i'm gonna cut back on the coffee a bit.

The other half has lost about the same as me and we're now starting to rethink our habits and lives for after the Refeed although its still a long way off yet.

Well done mate, that is great work out of you and the missus. Keep up the good work!

Thanks people - The comments are much appreciated. I feel kinda guilty as i read loads of diaries but hardly ever comment. It's something i'll have to change soon as its a moral boost when people do comment.

I'm still contemplating on whether to go to the gym tonight as i still feel like utter crap, but find when i'm there the feeling goes away. Problem then is that i come home feeling exhausted. At least i'll have a break from it Fri / Sat / Sun before my first ever Spin class on Monday :eek:)

... well done on another great week. Good luck for the spin class (my advice ... take a towel ... and loads of water!!!)

Spin is the way to go, I'm hooked on spin class. An average 40 minute class is 18km!

I agree a towel and water are a must

A fantastic way to burn calories though .... I can only manage 35 mins on a spin bike (and can't do the classes!)

Had an amazing day today, felt pumped up this morning despite last nights night call so popped to the gym for 1/2 hr of Cardio without feeling like crap afterwards.

Then popped to Westfield with my daughter and ended up spending a fortune in the Superdry shop. The cut of the T-Shirts and Jumpers now fit me perfectly and if anything will fit me even better when i drop a bit more and end up with an even flatter stomach. The feel good factor from doing some shopping was enough to give me the incentive to stay on Lipo until i hit my goal as both myself and missus were getting a bit disheartened with it all.

Onwards and upwards

Another week over and another 5lbs lost making my total weight loss now 3st 6lbs in 7 weeks.

The Spin class Monday went better than expected and i managed to kep going for the full 45 minutes although at a slightly lesser pace than some of the regulars. The Gym sessions themselves are getting a bit easier and i'm gonna try and up my current 30 mins to 45 mins over the current week. If my weight loss continues like this i'll be refeeding in around 4 weeks but may continue with shakes in the evenings to help my other half who has a tad more than me to lose.

I have to say doing Lipotrim together has been a godsend and i don't know how either one of us would have coped on our own.

See you all next week :D

Monday night Spin class was a little easier this week, but then i stupidly did a Body Conditioning double after for an hour using free weights. I get the feeling i'm gonna know all about it in the morning but hey ho, no pain no gain. I'm over the hurdle now and hopefully the last stone and a half will be plain sailing now that i've upped my exercise.

I've just booked my Summer holiday on a nice cruise around the Med so will be looking forward to being suited and booted in some nice clothes that will finally fit nicely

Another week over and another 5lbs lost - this now brings my weight down to 14st 6lbs giving a total loss of 3st 11lbs

My other half has also been taking my body measurements every couple of weeks and I'm astounded at the results

Waist 45.5" down to 39"
Chest 46" down to 40"
Neck 17" down to 15"
Top arm 15" down to 13"
Thigh 25.5" down to 22"

The days seem to fly by on Lipo now and I don't even think of food most of the time. We've bought a steamer in preparation of the refeed and we are both starting to seriously think about how we are going to keep it off.

The Gym routine will obviously help even of I do have to force myself to go sometimes due to aching muscles. Hopefully it'll be easier to push harder with proper fuel in my body.

Another week over and another 5lbs lost - this now brings my weight down to 14st 6lbs giving a total loss of 3st 11lbs

My other half has also been taking my body measurements every couple of weeks and I'm astounded at the results

Waist 45.5" down to 39"
Chest 46" down to 40"
Neck 17" down to 15"
Top arm 15" down to 13"
Thigh 25.5" down to 22"

The days seem to fly by on Lipo now and I don't even think of food most of the time. We've bought a steamer in preparation of the refeed and we are both starting to seriously think about how we are going to keep it off.

The Gym routine will obviously help even of I do have to force myself to go sometimes due to aching muscles. Hopefully it'll be easier to push harder with proper fuel in my body.
That loss and those measurements are amazing, you must be chuffed! Well done :)

On top of my Gym work i've dug out an old Slendertone Flex Ab's belt that i have and have been using this daily for the last week or so. I know this works for me so i'm hoping it'll start tightening up the Stomach area as i normally concentrate on my legs and arms whilst at the Gym. My confidence has gone through the roof lately as people start to really notice the difference.

On a plus note, i've booked a couple of Cruises in August and November. Hopefully we'll be sensible enough not to go the whole hog with unlimited food and drink this time. If i do put on weight, i'll make damn sure i do something about it as soon as the boat docks, and will make full use of the gym onboard. I'm looking forward to showing off my new body in the Sun as by then i'm determined to keep up the healthy living and exercise as soon as i'm off Lipotrim.

Woohoo - Jumped on the scaled for a mid week check and today I'm 14st 3lbs That's a double whammy as not only have I lost a total of 4 stones in 60 days but for the first time in a very long time I'm under 200lbs :)

Oh, and a £25 Win on the lottery to top it off !

Wooohoo ...well done Steve...on both counts lol:happy096:

Amazing weight losses Steve. I cant imagine losing that much weight in the next 8 weeks. I've got 9 weeks til my holiday. Have you got any tips what you think has helped.

Back