Steve's Lipotrim Diary

Hi ya,

I think the only thing is that we've not cheated even once, have ramped up the water intake by drinking carbonated water.

We are both also doing about 45 minutes in the gym about 5 times a week.

My job does involve fixing broken lifts so I probably end up walking up more stairs than the average joe because 90% of the machine rooms are at the top floor of the buildings. My other half is a Zoo keeper so that is probably more of a physical job than most ladies too.

Wow. I'd love to do what your missus does. I love the fizzy water too. Aldis is cheapest and nicest. I try and have a few of each per day along with peppermint tea. Think I will start with a little more exercise. Thanks for the advice :)

Another week over and another 5lbs loss bringing me down to 14st 1lb

Getting bored of Lipotrim now, seriously bored and sick to death of people saying i look fine now and don't need to lose this other stone - Grrrrrr

Wow Steve. You've done fab Just think. Its only another 3 weeks if you keep losing like this.

I wish I hadn't given up last time a stone away from target. It gives you a few lb to play with either way if you go to target. Well done on the fab loss again this week.

i think Secretly my body knows i'm in the final stages and is slowing down the weight loss - I've just hopped on the scales and have only lost 1lb since Wednesday. I think i'll have to up my game in the gym to kick start it off again.

I dug out an old heart rate monitor the other day to make sure in in the zone whilst training and am surprised at the amount of Calories it works out i'm losing when doing Cardio. Last nights 45 minute session showed 528 calories and Wednesday nights a staggering 810 in an hour.

My long term goal will be that i carry on with the gym 5 nights a week as the sum of carlories burnt alone will offset any cheating i do :rolleyes:

10th week over yesterday and only a slight loss this week bringing me down to 13st 12lbs. I've made the decision that i'm only going to do another 2 weeks on TFR and then start the refeed. I'm sick to the death of the stuff now and can't wait for this diet to be over. Not long to go now, my goal weight will still be 13 stones, but i don't think i'll hit that target within the next 2 week period as the weight loss has slowed right down now :mad:

Two weeks on from last set of measurements and the inches are still dropping off

Waist 45.5" down to 37.5"
Chest 46" down to 39"
Neck 17" down to 14.5"
Top arm 15" down to 12.5"
Thigh 25.5" down to 22"

Last edited:
Ten days and counting until i start the refeed - The end is in sight :gimi:

Well done Babe... Now stop losing weight!!

(PS - I'm his better half) x

Finally here is a pic worthy of posting.

The first picture is from New Year's Eve the day before I started Lipotrim. The second was from tonight in my old work trousers which were once tight :)

Attachments

• image-517237398.jpg
    image-517237398.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 92
Finally here is a pic worthy of posting.

The first picture is from New Year's Eve the day before I started Lipotrim. The second was from tonight in my old work trousers which were once tight :)
Holy sugar! What a transformation! You look great you must be so pleased! Well done x

Cheers Abbz It's only tonight when I dug out my old uniform that I realised what a transformation it is and how big I was before. Hopefully I can hit my target of another 7lb down and then stay between 12st 10lb and 13st 4lb

Last edited:
OMG....that is amazing...well done!!! Get that on the inspiration thread ASAP!!! xxx

Wicked :wow: x

OMG....that is amazing...well done!!! Get that on the inspiration thread ASAP!!! xxx Wicked :wow: x

Done and Posted - thanks for the comment :)

I'm not sure exactly what's going on but I've been feeling mega hungry in the late afternoons the last couple of days,

I think I'm physically exhausted from the weekends night shifts and I doubt if tonight's platelet donation will help.

7 days and counting after today !

Right that's the Penultimate week on Lipotrim done and dusted and another 6lb loss bringing me down to 13st 5lb

I've got one more week before the re-feed and it now looks like my goal of 13 stones may just be in sight if i have another good week of losses, i'm starting to struggle a bit now but think that is more boredom than anything. I can nearly taste that chicken Salad that i'll be munching next Wednesday night.

We've inspired a couple of friends to do Lipo, one lasted 9 days before caving but the other is a couple of weeks in and doing pretty well.

Right, i'm off down the Gym - One way or another i'll hit my target next week :)

Today is the day that marks a 5 stone loss. Only 3lb to meet my target weight and 4 days remaining before I start the refeed. Never did I dream that I'd be this successful with Lipotrim. Yesterday I went out and bought some new jeans and shock horror I'm also now in a 34" waist.

A busy day planned as a Spin class booked for 9am followed by a day at Thorpe Park with the kids. Finally going to see the new 300 film tonight.

Attachments

• image-4179395628.jpg
    image-4179395628.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 58
Tonight's Spin class done - I think my heart gave up the ghost a little as i was over my maximum heart rate for most of it. Darn you sister in law for being in Vegas (she's my normal instructor)

The other Half has also just done a massive shop today ready for the Refeed - Fresh cod, Salmon, Ham, Chicken, Turkey, Fruit, Veg, wraps, low fat yogurts to name but a few - Mmmmmm, i'm salivating just at the thought of it and can't wait - One more day on Lipotrim TFR :sign0151:

Stick a pin in me i'd done with another loss of 4lbs bringing me down to 13st 1lb - This is only 1lb away from my target weight so i'm very happy with the results. Now it's time to refeed so lets see what happens. I'll update my diary daily with what i've eaten and try to resist getting on the scales until the end of the week.

Wish me luck as although excited at the thought of eating again, i'm also kinda dreading it :cry:

Refeed - Day 1

Breakfast - Lipotrim strawberry shake

Lunch - Maintenance Bar

Dinner - 6oz chicken breast (steamed), 3 steamed mushrooms, onion, lettuce, 2 small tomatoes, 2 slices of jalepeno with a hint of lemon juice and seasoned with salt and pepper.

I only managed about 1/2 of the salad and 3/4 of the chicken before giving up and giving the remaining salad to the food waste bin and the chicken to the cat. Roll on tomorrow

Attachments

• image-877962930.jpg
    image-877962930.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 60
Refeed day 2 Today's the day that I hit my goal of 13 stones. Breakfast - strawberry Lipotrim shake Lunch - Tin of Tuna, lettuce, 1/2 medium onion and 2 cherry tomatoes seasoned with pepper. This was amazing !!!! Dinner - 4oz chicken breast, 3 mushrooms, 2 slices of onion, a few sprouts and a sprig of broccoli - All steamed and seasoned with salt and pepper.

I backed right off on the portion size today after struggling yesterday.

Attachments

• image-4088669717.jpg
    image-4088669717.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 53
Back