Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

Aww glad its motivated you a bit today :)
Its so true! Thats exactly how i feel.
This is MY journey, i could have all the support in the world, but the road i'm traveling is mine alone, and unless i'm prepared to stick it out, there's no point.
But i'm 100% determind and i'll let nothing stand in my way! (Even the dodgey scales from argos!)
x x

Sinead, you look amazing, well done! You have perked me up no end today. I started again officially yesterday and it went great, today not so much. I had porridge this morning, maple and pecan I really like it tbh, then struggled throughout the morning, ate a few slices of ham, not good but no carbs hey ho, had toffee bar for lunch, then made the mistake of going to Tesco hungry. All I needed was a new baby card and some lip balm. I ended up coming out with a cooked chicken, cheese and ham roll up bite things, prawns, smoked salmon and a bag of rocket salad. Got home and had half the bloody chicken and salad. Also ate 4 of the ham and cheese roll up thingys. Feel utterly dejected and miserable. Hubby sniped at me that "things will never bloody change". So on the pretence of having a bath have been having a quiet sob in the bathroom with the iPad, reading peoples posts on here. I've looked at the food I ate and there are minimal carbs in it, so I won't be pushed out of ketosis nor am I having my final pack today. I'm just annoyed that I couldn't resist second day in. I have a goal for Christmas to be down to 10 stone, starting weight yesterday 16 stone on the button. I know I can do it but hate myself today. Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread, just wanted to say well done and thanks for putting yourself out there for the benefit of others.

Oh sweets. I'm sorry to hear your not having a good time of it! Like you said there was no carbs so shouldnt be too much touble? Really hope it gets easier for you soon xxx

CherryCola,
thanks for that, had a great day today, blip over, head on the right way up now :)
your stats are so similar to mine, it will be great going through the next months with someone whose goal is really similar to mine!

CherryCola,
thanks for that, had a great day today, blip over, head on the right way up now :)
your stats are so similar to mine, it will be great going through the next months with someone whose goal is really similar to mine!

Your stats are the same as mine too.

CherryCola,

Thats so good to hear doll!
Thats whats so amazing about minimins, just finding someone on the same road as you, being able to share all my baggage has really helped me stick to this diet. Im always more than happy to give support and i have my own diary too, maybe you should start your own? You may find it a good vent to the madness in your head as the days slowly tick by xx

I'm new to this site so have been having a mooch on the Cambridge section and came across your blog Sinead. What an inspiration you are! I started the diet on Saturday, so am only on day 4 and boy is it tough! Seeing what you have achieved and other peoples comments, however, is really encouraging. I'm doing the sole source+ so i can have a small meal a day, i tried just the 4 shakes over the weekend and was just starving, so added the small meal yesterday (some chicken & brocilli tasted amazing! LOL) and it's made such a difference. I have just under 6 stonne to loose and hope I can stay focused! Well done sinead, you're before and after photies are amazing, i think i may take some of me now to compare! I've had nothing but negative responses from friends when i mentioned i may start this diet, (one 'helpful' and actually very slim friend who has never needed to diet even went as far as to tell me she heard of someone who did this diet and DIED??!) - ridiculous scare mongering - why do people do that?! So haven't said to anyone other than my partner and sisters that i've started it as I don't want to be discouraged! I'm hoping I can find some like-minded peeps on her to support me & cheer me on my journey and for me to do the same in return xxx

I'm new to this site so have been having a mooch on the Cambridge section and came across your blog Sinead. What an inspiration you are! I started the diet on Saturday, so am only on day 4 and boy is it tough! Seeing what you have achieved and other peoples comments, however, is really encouraging. I'm doing the sole source+ so i can have a small meal a day, i tried just the 4 shakes over the weekend and was just starving, so added the small meal yesterday (some chicken & brocilli tasted amazing! LOL) and it's made such a difference. I have just under 6 stonne to loose and hope I can stay focused! Well done sinead, you're before and after photies are amazing, i think i may take some of me now to compare! I've had nothing but negative responses from friends when i mentioned i may start this diet, (one 'helpful' and actually very slim friend who has never needed to diet even went as far as to tell me she heard of someone who did this diet and DIED??!) - ridiculous scare mongering - why do people do that?! So haven't said to anyone other than my partner and sisters that i've started it as I don't want to be discouraged! I'm hoping I can find some like-minded peeps on her to support me & cheer me on my journey and for me to do the same in return xxx

I'm only on day 2, but wow is it hard lol! But I fully intend to stick with it!
I've had some really negative responses when I stupidly told people I was doing it,
Mostly from skiny people (lol) so I told them all I changed my mind and am not doing it,
just to shut them up!
only my Mum and partner know I'm on the plan,
I dont need negative comments, this site is amazing and there are so many inspirational people on here!

Best of luck xxx

Good luck on your journeys & thanks for the nice comments on my diary :)

So the dodgey scales i bought from Argos last weekend, are very very strange. I weighed myself on them on Sunday and they showed me to be 4lb heavier than i was on my CDC's scales on Friday. However i weighed myself this morning on them & they're showing the same as my CDC's scales. So does this mean i've lost 4lb? Or does it mean they're just totally wrong and i have NO idea how much i weigh or if i've lost anything? haha, what a pickle!!

Just need friday morning to hurry up so i can get weighed properly!!

Sure your proper weigh in will show mega losses, your doing amazing!!

May look into cd for my final stone after reading your diary (wish it wasnt so pricey!!)

Xxx

CD is the best diet i've ever been on (and ive been on every single one you could name!!)

Good luck x x

My 18th weigh in today.. I lost 4lb, thats 10lb in 2 weeks and almost 5 stone in 18 weeks!! SO SO happy :D
I'm in the 15's, yayyy!!

Oh and my new exciting breakfast this morning.. Coconut shake blended with ice :) I'm a fan!! x x

shaaake.jpg

Ah I loved yr video so much aaahhhh going to read yr diary tonight x yr so lovely xxxx

Thank you :) That made me smile..
I said i'd do another video when i'm in the 15's, which i am now.. so over the weekend i'll do another little one!! :D x x

My 18th weigh in today.. I lost 4lb, thats 10lb in 2 weeks and almost 5 stone in 18 weeks!! SO SO happy :D

I'm in the 15's, yayyy!!

Well done ! you will be in your size 10 skinny jeans b4 you know it x

Well done hunnie! Im right behind you, Im where you was when I last posted. Weighed today, 16 stone 2 lol. Im ecstatic that the 15's will be here by Monday-ish!! :-D You are doing smashing. xx

So exciting :):)
I've never been in the 15's in my life, so this is super exciting for mee!! x

Back