Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

Congratualtions doll, you've done and are doing ever so well. I love reading your diary x

hellooo you! wowyou really are shredding weight! like a snake with the skin except your not a snake lol oh god think ive lost the plot.hope you get me!! amazing loss!!!!

Great loss - you are just powering through this diet! Well done you! :)

Congrats on the 4lb loss and 5st in 18wks how amazing is that!?!

Thanks everyoneee :) Very very proud of myself & like you've all said, i'm sailing through this diet.. already half way through my journey,
somehow i think the second half will be a breeze!! Bring on Christmas :D x

Your doing amazing hun :)

Coconut shake sounds lusssh yum :)

Xxx

Hey hun, hope you've had a good day. x

Forgot to add, got a coconut shake as a freebie from my CDC to try, haven't had it yet - anyone care to voice an opinion? :)

Thanks everyone :) lovely comments.

Little update on mwah - I'm doing well.. been in ketosis for 2 weeks straight now without having a little bit of chicken etc (like i used to do on a friday after weigh ins) I've forgotten what its like to be hungry. My mum ordered a huuuuuuge chinese take away over the weekend, the one weekend i happened to be home and the smells did NOTHING for me. My partner is doing well too, she's lost a stone in just a couple of weeks, and she's amazingly supportive (sophie i love you) :)
I've joined the "Mr Grey" wagon (better late than never) and i'm officially OBSESSED.
I read 50 shades of grey on friday, and finished the whole book in less than 24 hours. Went to Tesco & bought the next 2 books. Already half way through the second one!! I reccomend this to ANYONE looking for a distraction throughout this diet, or simply if you want some ideas to spice up your sex life hahaha (not sure i'd take any from the book though hmm..)

Have a good week everybodyy!! Loving the coconut shakes, and also become a fan of fruits of the forest, at last!! x x

Hurray - in the 15s! And halfway through your weight loss journey - you are so going to succeed.
I seem to be the only woman in the uk who has not read 50 shades of Grey - not sure if I want to read about women being dominated and controlled by men - anyway my sex drive has been killed off by cambridge!

Hurray - in the 15s! And halfway through your weight loss journey - you are so going to succeed.
I seem to be the only woman in the uk who has not read 50 shades of Grey - not sure if I want to read about women being dominated and controlled by men - anyway my sex drive has been killed off by cambridge!

Oh i certainly wouldn't say the whole book is about a woman being dominated and controlled. There's more to it than that. I'm half way through the second book and its more about being in love, and the down sides/fears of being in a relationship for 2 people who really have no experience of it. I'm addicted!
Thats a shame about your sex drive haha, mine has deffinately not gone anywhere. Then again, i am 19 weeks into this journey :D

Hi Sinead, just popping in to say hello on your diary :) Still doing marvellously i see, WOW look at you nearly 5 stone gone already in such a short time WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! KEep going missus, you're a star!!!

19th week weigh in today DONE. Another 4lb off :)
Very happy! Although that little voice in my head was hoping for 5, (always set my standards too high, even for myself)

I'm over half way to goal, and according to my CDC i'll be at goal by november & will only need to do another 2 months on sole source before i can start working up the plans to reach my goal in time for christmas :) Very exciting!!

Its so strange to look on my statistics down the side and see it say total weight left to lose: 4 stone.
It was 9 stone when i started!!!

xSinead said:
19th week weigh in today DONE. Another 4lb off :)
Very happy! Although that little voice in my head was hoping for 5, (always set my standards too high, even for myself)

I'm over half way to goal, and according to my CDC i'll be at goal by november & will only need to do another 2 months on sole source before i can start working up the plans to reach my goal in time for christmas :) Very exciting!!

Its so strange to look on my statistics down the side and see it say total weight left to lose: 4 stone.
It was 9 stone when i started!!!

Whoa! You are doing really well! How fantastic to think that you will be at target before Christmas!
Well done you and keep up the excellent work. You are a true inspiration Xx :)

just read through the whole diary, so pleased for you, you look great! hoping in 8 weeks I will be feeling as good as you! Take care hun

Thanks lovelys :) <3
Going to do another video diary very soon!! x

Go you!!! Exciting how great you're doing and how quickly the weight is coming off! Yay!!!!

Well done Sinead, still doing amazing. you're weightlosses are astonishing :) Bet christmas is looking VERY exciting this yr hehe

Christmas is deffo looking exciting this year :)

Everyone is noticing how i've shrunk now, i love it.
Bought some coconut oil for my roots of my hair, hopefully this will help the hair los along with my iron tablets from my GP and hair supplements i'm already taking!

Having a lovely weekend so far!! x

Back