Working Solutions Sticky WS thread?

Fattibumbum

Is there any chance of a thread for WS, there is so much support on here for the TS members but hardly anything for the other stages. I don't like to post on the main thread because I'm bound to mention food and feel bad about it.

I'm getting frustrated with my slow losses and would love a permanent place to get advice from other WSing people and perhaps discuss recipes and things.

Just a thought x

Fattibumbum said:
Is there any chance of a thread for WS, there is so much support on here for the TS members but hardly anything for the other stages. I don't like to post on the main thread because I'm bound to mention food and feel bad about it.

I'm getting frustrated with my slow losses and would love a permanent place to get advice from other WSing people and perhaps discuss recipes and things.

Just a thought x

Hi

I totally agree with you im on ws now and dont feel that there is much support, although i do have a nosy on the cambridge 810 thread simular to ours

You can post food references on the main forum thats not a problem. Before you start a thread if you go for the drop down menu you can put a Working Solutions highlighter on the thread. Makes it nice and easy to find them :)

Thanks Starlight, but it would still be good to have a specific thread where you know most things WS would be. Is there any reason why there isn't one?

Noone has ever started one :)

I think mind you a thread outlining how it works and what it entails is a good idea, there have been a few threads the past few days where people think theyre doing WS but theyre absolutely not.

The only problem with a general WS thread is as it gets bigger its less effective. Like the drinks thread, noone can be bothered now reading through all the posts in it so keep asking the same questions.

The main forum is for ALL Exante programmes, TS/WS and SS if anyones on that one :)

Thanks Starlight, but it would still be good to have a specific thread where you know most things WS would be. Is there any reason why there isn't one?
Hello how are u getting on with WS please?

Hi Dani, how you doing? I'm coping with the food amounts on WS just fine but my weight loss seems very slow, that could just be me though, I'm fairly inactive due to arthritis but thought I would lose more than I am. Everyone is different it seems, some lose just the same as TS and others are slow like me. I would have loved to have stayed on TS but my body had other ideas.

Hi Dani, how you doing? I'm coping with the food amounts on WS just fine but my weight loss seems very slow, that could just be me though, I'm fairly inactive due to arthritis but thought I would lose more than I am. Everyone is different it seems, some lose just the same as TS and others are slow like me. I would have loved to have stayed on TS but my body had other ideas.
Hello :) I'm day 2 on WS it was ok :) felt better for my chicken veg dinner lol

Maybe because u only have a small amount to lose now... U are finding the losses are small??

How much have u lot on WS now. ? Stick with it :)

I started at 11.13, lost 9lbs on TS over 3 weeks and on 3 weeks of WS I've lost another 4lbs. An average of 2.6 a week or something. I think I'm having my TOTM, it's been so messed up in this diet But I think it's the real deal this time so I'm hoping for a loss this weekend.

I'd just like to see that first stone gone and then it's onto the next. Let's hope it doesn't take another 6 weeks! Good luck, keep in touch :)

Back